Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Chin
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 27th 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Chin
Top Photoblogs list

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message

Rotsa ruck (anti-Chinese slur intentional in this case).

Asshole, what...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 27th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Chin
Top Photoblogs list

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message

Racist? Hardly.

If it sounds racist, looks racist and smells racist...

Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment September 27th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Chin
Top Photoblogs list

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
On 8/27/2008 12:09 AM Robert Chin spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl"...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment August 27th 08, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 12
Posted By Robert Chin
Top Photoblogs list

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message

Rotsa ruck (anti-Chinese slur intentional in this case).

I'd love to be...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment January 2nd 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 28
Posted By Robert Chin
Thanks to everyone...Follow up Question...

"John" wrote in message

Mix up some D-23 and dilute 1:2 for 14 minutes at 70F. Works in my HP
CombiPlan.

Wow...This is...
Forum: In The Darkroom January 2nd 08, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 29

"John" wrote in message

Mix up some D-23 and dilute 1:2 for 14 minutes at 70F. Works in my HP
CombiPlan.

Wow...This is...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment November 15th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 28
Posted By Robert Chin
Thanks to everyone...Follow up Question...

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

If ambient temperature is a concern, use a water bath of 68 degrees in
which...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 15th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 29
Posted By Robert Chin
Thanks to everyone...Follow up Question...

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

If ambient temperature is a concern, use a water bath of 68 degrees in
which...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment November 15th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 28
Posted By Robert Chin
Thanks to everyone...Follow up Question...

Hi All:

Thanks to everyone who replied. This was a big help. I'm going to filter
through some of the suggestions and figure out a better set up than what I
have now.

For now though I like the...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 15th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 29
Posted By Robert Chin
Thanks to everyone...Follow up Question...

Hi All:

Thanks to everyone who replied. This was a big help. I'm going to filter
through some of the suggestions and figure out a better set up than what I
have now.

For now though I like the...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment October 20th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 28
Posted By Robert Chin
Dumb question processing 4x5

I'm sorry if this has been answered before. This is a legit question so
please bear with me.

My set up is not optimum. I do not have a dedicated darkroom (for now at
least). I've done many many...
Forum: In The Darkroom October 20th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format