Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: max
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 10th 06, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 19
Posted By max
black and white film?

hi, when i went to the store to buy my first safelight, the guy told me
that i can use this for black and white paper, but film can get ruined
by it because it is still sensitive to red light. but if...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 9th 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By max
turning a positive to a negative?????

hi, i turned my photo from a pinhole camera from a negative to a
positive, and i suddenly came up up with an idea. can i do the same
thing that i did turning my negative to a positive but opposite so...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 4th 06, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By max
BLURRY PICTURES!! WHY???

cool, so do i have to expose the picture for that long though, i was
doing it for seven minutes and it cam out pretty well. or is it the
longer its out the sharper it gets?

ps. i'm brand new to this...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 4th 06, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By max
BLURRY PICTURES!! WHY???

hi, i made a pinhole camera and the pictures come out well, but they
are SUPER blurry. i'm using paper, and even when i turn the negative to
a normall pic, its still very blurry. how can i make a...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 4th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!!! MY CAMERA DOESNT WORK!!!

hey guys, i tried the chemical test thingy and it worked, so i tried
making the pinhole biigger, and now its working. thanks alot
thanx
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 4th 06, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By max
pinhole camera help!@!@#@!

yes, i know it will be a negative. the leaving it out in the light and
developing it idea worked perfectly, so i tried to make the hole
bigger, and know its working. thanks for the help.
thanx
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 3rd 06, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By max
pinhole camera help!@!@#@!

thanks, how do i tell if the paper works with that idea, should it be
like completly black or somthing?
thanks
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 3rd 06, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By max
pinhole camera help!@!@#@!

hi, i did put it on the right side, and i exposed a bunch for different
times from about 1 minute to 7 minutes.
Forum: In The Darkroom September 3rd 06, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 5
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!!! MY CAMERA DOESNT WORK!!!

hi, i made a pinhole camera and it is completly light sealed except for
the little pinhole. when i did my prints, i left them in the camera for
a variety of times, (40 seconds, 1 minute, 7...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 3rd 06, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By max
pinhole camera help!@!@#@!

Hi, i did my first picture today in my pinhole camera i made and when i
developed and fixed it, it didnt have anything on the paper at all. the
paper was COMPLETLY white, not foggy, but like a peice...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 26th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Posted By max
how long is the exposure?!?!?!?!?!?

HI, i was wondering about how long my exposure time should be for a
quaker oatmeal box pinhole camera. the hole is about 1/8 inches and i'm
using black and white paper. pleeez help me out
thanks
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 26th 06, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By max
how do I develop a photo????? PLEEEEEZ HELP!?

hey guys, thanks for the help. but one more question, i probably should
have asked this alot earlyer. how long should i let the photo expose in
the camera before shutting it and taking it to the...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 26th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEVELOPING CHEMICALS!!!

hey guys, thanx for the help. once i develop the photos i'll put them
up. also one more question, can i do more than one photo at a time by
like just puting three in the developer at the same...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 26th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEVELOPING CHEMICALS!!!

hey guys, thanx for the help. once i develop the photos i'll put them
up. also one more question, can i do more than one photo at a time by
like just puting three in the developer at the same...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 26th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEVELOPING CHEMICALS!!!

hey guys, thanx for the help. once i develop the photos i'll put them
up. also one more question, can i do more than one photo at a time by
like just puting three in the developer at the same...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 24th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
Posted By max
How do i develop a photo!?!?!? HELP!!!!!

thanks guys, The website helped out A BUNCH!
i guess the thing i didnt get on my directions was the water to
chemical ratios.
well, thanks again
Forum: In The Darkroom August 24th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEVELOPING CHEMICALS!!!

srry, wow.
I read all the threads, but i guess i didnt catch anything about trays.
sorry again for this.
thanks
Forum: In The Darkroom August 24th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 12
Posted By max
HELP ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DEVELOPING CHEMICALS!!!

hi, i'm new to developing, and this is probably a basic question but
pleeeeez answer. i'm developing black and wihte paper from my pinhole
camera, and when i put the chimicals into the tray, do i...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 24th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By max
how do I develop a photo????? PLEEEEEZ HELP!?

HI, i'm using paper, it is 5x7 and it is black and white. i dont have
any chemicals yet because i dont want to buy any and find out i need
more and have to make another trip out. i'm planning on...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 24th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By max
how do I develop a photo????? PLEEEEEZ HELP!?

Hi, i'm using black and white, and the problem is that its still summer
in maine, and when my parents get home, the school is already closed,
Does anyone know of a website that could go over...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 24th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
Posted By max
How do i develop a photo!?!?!? HELP!!!!!

i found photo development, but it was not in a libraray in my town and
they told me i would have to pay 20 dollars extra a month if i wanted
to make an account. does anyone know of a website that...
Forum: In The Darkroom August 24th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
Posted By max
How do i develop a photo!?!?!? HELP!!!!!

hi, i made a pinhole camera for my school project, but i have no clu
how to develop the paper. None of the librarys around here have a book
on developing, and i cant ask my teacher. the paper came...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22