Posted By Tuli
Help me pick out a lens for the Nikon D80

C J Campbell wrote:
On 2007-04-29 08:45:17 -0700, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com
said:

C J Campbell wrote:

I also like the 18-200mm VR lens. It focuses closely enough for...
Forum: Digital Photography April 30th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 63

On 2007-04-29 08:45:17 -0700, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com
said:

C J Campbell wrote:

I also like the 18-200mm VR lens. It focuses closely enough for...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 2nd 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By Tuli
PORTRAITS LOVE THE 20D !

Annika1980 wrote:
Got to test out my new portrait lens (the 85mm f/1.8) today with one
of my most willing subjects.

Very nice!

Tuli
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 07, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 44
Posted By Tuli
PORTRAITS LOVE THE 20D !

Annika1980 wrote:
Got to test out my new portrait lens (the 85mm f/1.8) today with one
of my most willing subjects.

Very nice!

Tuli
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Tuli
I am having issues connecting my camera to my comp....

Shauhnathan wrote:
Hi all. I have a digital Canon Powershot camera. Up until last
week, it connected through the usb cord just fine. Then a few days
ago, when I hooked it up to get pics off...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Tuli
CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH THE 20D !

Annika1980 wrote:

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111872

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By Tuli
Nikon lens choice for D70s

Jeroen Wenting wrote:

The 18-200 while a good lens in its class is crap. It's far
inferior to the 18-70 you have now, would be like selling a Porsche
and buying a Lada instead because the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 21st 06, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Tuli
New Foto Tip by Mark Alberhasy - A Perspective on Lenses

Herb Ludwig wrote:
"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote:

I have seen more people bitten with the foreground/background
thing. Out in the open country somewhere with a...
Forum: Digital Photography October 21st 06, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 27

Herb Ludwig wrote:
"Mike Fields" spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet wrote:

I have seen more people bitten with the foreground/background
thing. Out in the open country somewhere with a...
Forum: Photographing Nature October 19th 06, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 6
Posted By Tuli
Need help as to why my photos are not selling???????

Randall Holmes wrote:

Pardon,

If I could have a moment of your time so that you could tell me why
my photos don't sell.... People tell me they are beautiful but they
don't buy them.......
Forum: Photographing Nature October 19th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 2
Posted By Tuli
my gallery

http://landscapes.republika.pl/

You have a good sense of composition. Beautiful photos.

Tuli
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Tuli
RainbowTronics: Big Mistake.

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Tuli wrote:

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Ken Weitzel wrote:

Let he who's never erred cast the first stone :)
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 06, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Gary Eickmeier wrote:

Ken Weitzel wrote:

Let he who's never erred cast the first stone :)

Sorry, but I just can't let that one stand. We usually say "Let him cast
Forum: Digital Photography August 28th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By Tuli
Focal Plane Shutters

EO wrote:

Gary - It closes and then calculates the exposure (electronic). Remember
the only time the viewfinder is blanked is immediately after you full
press the shutter and then it...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14