Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 1st 08, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By G
Nikon D90 ackward Canadian packaging

These remarks are from a person who lives in a country that to vote they do
it by pulling a lever because you are all too stupid to mark an X on a piece
of paper.

So keep your smart arse remarks...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By G
Typical life span of a SB800.

In Canada we get 2 years warranty on Flash and Cameras. I always buy my
Photo gear on my credit card so I get the extended warranty offered by the
credit card company.

Last time I had a flash unit...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 28th 08, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By G
Typical life span of a SB800.

In Canada we get 2 years warranty on Flash and Cameras. I always buy my
Photo gear on my credit card so I get the extended warranty offered by the
credit card company.

Last time I had a flash unit...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 25th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By G
Two D90 questions

You can download the D90 Manual from Nikon. I did yesterday.

"G Paleologopoulos" wrote in message
"ole kvaal" ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 14th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By G
D200 or D90?

Well RichA the price on the D80 has been steadily falling for the last year.
You can now buy a D80 body for under $600 if you shop around.

Some of the camera stores are already starting to discount...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 14th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By G
D200 or D90?

If I was you I would wait till around Xmas, the price of the D90 will come
down.

Also you need to allow Nikon to get any bugs they might have with the Camera
worked out.

What's the rush if you...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 27th 08, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By G
Nikon D 90 Brochure

If you look more closely you will see its "the estimated selling price" so
no actual price has been released.
..
Nikon also said in their press release it will be available in the Fall of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 27th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By G
Nikon D 90 Brochure

Nikon has the New D90 camera shown on both the US and Canadian websites.
Here is the link for the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 7th 08, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 46
Posted By G
Nikon D80 vs D60

I bought a D40 after Christmas and got a smoking deal. I considered the D80,
but it was about twice the price over a D40.

Each to his own but there is not much difference between the D40, D40X and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 24th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By G
filter ring wrenches?

Why would you not take the camera to a camera repair depot. Camera store
employees know dink.
There is a special wrench for removing stuck filters which a camera repair
depot would have. Most...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By G
Wespro 5060s - 5MP Digital Camera

I cannot believe that one can buy a genuine Wespro for that price, that an
incredible price, what a deal, holy Moses such a deal.!!!.

WHAT'S A FRIGGING WESPRO?????????????? Its got to be more of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 31st 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
D80
Posted By G
D80

I considering a D80 Nikon any feed back would be appreciated.

--
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 27th 08, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7

You might trying resetting the camera or has the camera the latest firmware
update?

"Patrick Markovic" wrote in message
I have a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By G
Not under warranty?

If you are Canadian and bought the camera from an authorised Fuji dealer in
Canada after October 1 2006 then it is covered by a Fuji 3 year warranty.

"soxmax" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography March 7th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By G
I need to change a Fujifilm flash bulb

How old is the Camera?
Sometimes it is less expensive to bin a defective digital and to replace it
with new one with updated features, than repair it .

"soxmax" wrote in...
Forum: 35mm Equipment for Sale March 6th 08, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
Replies: 0
Posted By G
Canon Elan 2E Package FS Calgary

CANON EOS ELAN IIE SLR 35mm film camera. Comes with a Canon 28-80mm USM zoom
lens, ( This lens is not the Canon cheap junk lens), BP50 vertical battery
pack grip, Camera strap. Owners Manual and...
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 45
Posted By G
Can't decide--Canon or Nikon

Just before Christmas I decided to go from P&S Digital to a DSLR.
I generally buy photographic equipment around Christmas time/New Years
because the prices are a lot more competitive.
I had been a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 21st 08, 11:18 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By G
Crappy construction Nikon 18-135

I find the postings to this newsgroup some what interesting.

30 years ago I was a big SLR Nikon fan. But the price of Nikons started to
get up there and in 1995 I switched to Canon SLR and was a...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18