Tone schreef:
About to get a SLR which photo program would you recommend for the beginner?

!!!!!!!!!!!! Try FastStone Image Viewer !!!!!!!!!!!

It is FREE at www.faststone.org

Please...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 3rd 06, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 69
Posted By -=Rob
Stepping Up to DSLR - Canon 350D

Jon schreef:
You mentioned mastering the basics of photo editing software, but didn't
mention mastering the camera's controls.

I would get a good book of photography first myself, in order...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By -=Rob
Pictures from my Canon 350D

Fumble Fingers schreef:
Ease up a little big fella' . . .
Don't try to tell me they were all bad!! In fact I thought some were
quite good.
Do we all create masterpieces each and every time we...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By -=Rob
Minolta Dimage A200, cannot take fast shot

Jim Townsend schreef:
tom wrote:

I have a Minolta Dimag A200. I need to take fast, action shots. I cannot
get the shutter to release quick enough to capture the action.

Any help on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 22nd 06, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By -=Rob
One picture that sums up what you like about photography.

Steve schreef:
"Dr Hfuhruhurr" wrote in message
Seeing another thread gave me the gall (or should that...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By -=Rob
Picassa question

Morton Linder schreef:
bluezfolk wrote:

I've been using picassa for a while now with a 2MP Fuji camera.
I just switched to using a 5MP Canon. When I load pictures into the
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 19th 06, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 21
Posted By -=Rob
D80 problems

bmoag schreef:
Actually my problem is that I do not know if the problem is that the Adobe
raw converter does not recognize the D80 raw/nef format or there really is a
problem with the camera....
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7