Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bill Again
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 3rd 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Again
Panasonic Lumix dust on lens again

So, in case anyone else is interested...

I called Panasonic and kept getting told that I should send the camera to a
service centre. Probably cost loadsamoney and be cheaper to buy a new...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 29th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Again
Dust in the works

So I guess that no one has opened the box yet?

Bill

"Bill Again" wrote in message

I have, among other digis, a Panasonic Lumix...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 26th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Again
Dust in the works

I have, among other digis, a Panasonic Lumix FZ30. I have taken thousands of
pics with it, both in studio conditions and in the street. It has, to say
the least, been well used. In places the...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras March 22nd 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill Again
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 video problem?

"Andrew MacPherson" wrote in message
(Bill Again) wrote:

If I want a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Again
Geopegging

"Cynicor" wrote in message
My article (and source code) just went up online. I wrote a small program
that...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras March 19th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 8
Posted By Bill Again
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50 video problem?

"Robert A. Cunningham" wrote in message

"Glenn" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bill Again
Nikon D80

"Don B" wrote in message
Anyone ever dealt with these guys? Sounds like a scam.

Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Bill Again
Digital aging of subject in photo

"RandyM" u32542@uwe wrote in message news:6f4ad00b198fa@uwe...
Let me give you all a little background info. My three year old grandson
recently passed away. I have hundreds of pictures of Ian...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras February 24th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By Bill Again
Studio flash

Can anyone who has experience of using studio flash lighting tell me how
they are triggered. Does one use a radio link triggered by the camera, or
are the lights a sort of "slave" that is triggered...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 19th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 30
Posted By Bill Again
New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

Don't spend too much time redesigning, content is even more important.
Frankly I love your site and find it really useful.

Bill

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 19th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 32
Posted By Bill Again
New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

Don't spend too much time redesigning, content is even more important.
Frankly I love your site and find it really useful.

Bill

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 32
Posted By Bill Again
New Foto Tip column by Mark Alberhasky

Don't spend too much time redesigning, content is even more important.
Frankly I love your site and find it really useful.

Bill

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 5th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 24
Posted By Bill Again
Infrared Photography Competition

"Pierre J. Proudhon" wrote in message
"Bill...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 5th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 24
Posted By Bill Again
Infrared Photography Competition

"Pierre J. Proudhon" wrote in message
"Bill...
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 06, 10:51 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill Again
Infrared Photography Competition

"Pierre J. Proudhon" wrote in message
"Bill...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 5th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 24
Posted By Bill Again
Infrared Photography Competition

"Derek Fountain" wrote in message
DIMi is running an infrared photography competition sponsored by
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras December 5th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 24
Posted By Bill Again
Infrared Photography Competition

"Derek Fountain" wrote in message
DIMi is running an infrared photography competition sponsored by
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 25
Posted By Bill Again
Infrared Photography Competition

"Derek Fountain" wrote in message
DIMi is running an infrared photography competition sponsored by
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 19th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 2
Posted By Bill Again
Correct group for Kodak Z740 water immersion question?

wrote in message
'Fixed Zoom Lens Digital' group seemed like the correct choice.

Kodak Z740...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 06, 09:54 AM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 52
Posted By Bill Again
New Sony GPS Camera Accessory

"Dave Martindale" wrote in message
Ron Hunter writes:

The GPS described doesn't have a display, which accounts for...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 15th 06, 09:54 AM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 45

Ron Hunter writes:

The GPS described doesn't have a display, which accounts for...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 15th 06, 09:54 AM Posted to aus.photo,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 48

Ron Hunter writes:

The GPS described doesn't have a display, which accounts for...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 13th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Again
Noise in digital picture

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
Bill Again wrote:

There has been some ongoing discussion about noise in digital pics...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 12th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 3
Posted By Bill Again
Noise in digital picture

There has been some ongoing discussion about noise in digital pics and the
general assumption is that it is a "bad thing". Camera manufacturers work
hard to eliminate it, as discussed in the recent...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras September 12th 06, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 20
Posted By Bill Again
FZ50

"David J Taylor"