Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dimitris tzortzakakis
Forum: In The Darkroom January 10th 20, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Why I chose a NOS njkon F 60

STAR Darkroom Equipment Wrote in message:
On Friday, September 6, 2019 at 6:26:10 PM UTC+1, dimitris tzortzakakis wrote:
1) cheaper than a digital body (entry level)
Forum: In The Darkroom October 12th 19, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Dilemma...

--
shall I try to sell my trusty nikon f 60 my old nytech compact
Forum: In The Darkroom September 28th 19, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Dilemma...

dimitris tzortzakakis Wrote in message:

--
shall I try to sell my trusty nikon f 60 my old nytech compact
digital and my sony digital camcorder to raise money for a...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 25th 19, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
Dilemma...

--
shall I try to sell my trusty nikon f 60 my old nytech compact
digital and my sony digital camcorder to raise money for a nos

Jean-David Beyer Wrote in message:
On 9/6/19 1:26 PM, dimitris tzortzakakis wrote:

1) cheaper than a digital body (entry level)
2)nobody in his right mind would...
Forum: In The Darkroom September 6th 19, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 3
Why I chose a NOS njkon F 60

1) cheaper than a digital body (entry level)
2)nobody in his right mind would steal my film body
3)I can shoot legendary films like velvia,tmax,3200,delta and so on
4)film bodies are timeless-I will...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 5th 19, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 7
The new Kodak E100 film requires an 81b or 81c in the shade orusing flash?

" Wrote in message:
The new Kodak E100 film requires an 81b or 81c in the shade or using flash?

Actually after looking at my reference book...
Forum: In The Darkroom April 29th 19, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom

" Wrote in message:
The new Kodak E100 film requires an 81b or 81c in the shade or using flash?

Isn't it a daylight film?( I don't think...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 16, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Helios 44-2 58mm/f.2

Sandman Wrote in message:
Just bought the Helios 44-2 58mm/f2 lens via Ebay. Been eyeing this lens for a
while now and I decided to get one. It's retrofitted with a M42-Nikon F...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 16, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
...The old Albion

"PAS" Wrote in message:
"dimitris tzortzakakis" wrote in message
"PAS" Wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography January 2nd 16, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Broke my 50mm 1.4G

Sandman Wrote in message:
Dropped my camera bag on the floor and my mounted 50mm 1.4G was bent when I
took it out. The camera (my D800E) seemed fine. The front knob was a bit...
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 16, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
...The old Albion

"PAS" Wrote in message:

"Whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 2 December...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 15, 08:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
...The old Albion

PeterN Wrote in message:
On 12/1/2015 2:11 PM, dimitris tzortzakakis wrote:

snip

Thanks a lot the next photo of myself will be with the bagpipes
and the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 15, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
...The old Albion

"PAS" Wrote in message:
"Tzortzakakis Dimitris" wrote in message
As some people may know, I'm greek. I tried to...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 15, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
...The old Albion

On 2015-11-25 17:48:18 +0000, Tzortzakakis Dimitris ...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15