Windows 10 update wipes out files and photos by Neil[_9_]
On 10/8/2018 5:20 PM, RichA wrote: https://petapixel.com/2018/10/08/windows-10-update-pulled-after-users-report-deleted-photos-files/ Whether or not this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 04:05 PM
by Neil[_9_] Go to last post
191 437 Digital Photography
Photoshop Coming to the iPad by Davoud
From the Adobe Max conference, in Adobe's own words, "Now, this is not a Photoshop-like application made for the iPad, this is real Photoshop on the iPad." --...
Today 11:57 AM
by David Taylor Go to last post
6 13 Digital Photography
4K screen on a 15" notebook by Alfred Molon[_4_]
I'm wondering how much sense a 4K screen on a 15" notebook would make. In a shop I opened a 42MP image on a 15" notebook with 4K screen. It didn't look that...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 05:12 AM
by MC[_3_] Go to last post
26 30 Digital Photography
Finally famous by philo
https://www.milwaukeemag.com/unforgettable-places-in-milwaukee-history-still-visit/
Today 01:29 AM
by philo Go to last post
0 5 Digital Photography
Image capture speed gets a boost! by Neil[_9_]
Very...