Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crunchy Doodle
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Crunchy Doodle
CANON S3 IS a good choice?

Just a side note on the Panasonic DMC-L1 . . . It has live preview, as
does some of its cousins made by Olympus. My now ancient Olympus E-10
DSLR also had it.

Bye.

On Jan 30, 10:50 am, "dwight"...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Crunchy Doodle
CANON S3 IS a good choice?

The S3 IS is a good choice for an advanced P&S camera with super-zoom.
You can shoot with full automation or full manual control, unlike many
other P&S cameras. With 6MP, true OIS and the higher...
Forum: Digital Photography January 29th 07, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Crunchy Doodle
Example of Fast Normal Lens on a Lumix DMC-L1

I took this shot with a Sigma f1.4 30mm lens on my Lumix DMC-L1. The
aperture was wide open and the limited DOF can be seen.

http://www.fototime.com/90BCD4260269EDF/standard.jpg

Bye.
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Crunchy Doodle
What to buy

The SD800 IS is a good choice. For me, the most important features are
the true optical image stabilizer, the wide angle lens, the HI ISO
setting and both SD and SDHC card compatibility. The IS...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Crunchy Doodle
Red eye

I can attest to people with gray or blue eyes being very prone to flash
red-eye. Our oldest son married a lovely lady with blue-gray eyes who
produced five beautiful children with those same...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5