Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 27th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Paul
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

OK people, we have messages talking about several different concepts
here, and confusing them, and that's part of the reason there's no
agreement. Some of you are talking about transfers where the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 17th 06, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 36
Posted By Paul
Photo Retouching

Ah, time travel...I always forget about that! Touché.
:)

dorayme wrote:
This suggests you are not taking seriously the idea of backward
time travel. Nor do you take seriously the authority of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 16th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 36
Posted By Paul
Photo Retouching

Look, I agree with you, and you're wrong.

I agree that it is MUCH better to light the photograph properly in the
first place.

But the original poster mentioned that the photos were sent to him...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 16th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 36
Posted By Paul
Photo Retouching

Jim Redelfs wrote:
I'm interested in correcting what I call "eyeglasses flair" - the reflection
from the camera flash, or other light source, that appears in a subject's
eyeglasses. Is there a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4