Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AES
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 09, 02:37 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 137
Posted By AES
Free utility to combine 4 jpegs into one jpeg?

In article , AKT
wrote:

Troy Piggins wrote:

What I would like is to arrange them as a 2x2 pattern:

Pic1 ...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 28th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By AES
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

In article ,
"Paul" wrote:

OK people, we have messages talking about several different concepts
here, and confusing...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By AES
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

Can anyone say what's the minimal software needed to download photos
from a Canon PowerShot A710 to a Mac iBook running OS 10.3.9 via the USB
cable?

I really don't want to keep all, or in fact...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,sci.optics
Replies: 14
Posted By AES
RGB - (wavelength, intensity)

In article ,
"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:

The RGB filters used in a digital camera have pretty broad spectral
coverage...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By AES
Digital photos on a mac: iPhoto or Preview?

OK, it's probably not what the OP needs or wants, but for others in this
thread I'll throw in my repeated post saying that, for me at least [1],
iView MediaPro, though not free (about $199), fully...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5