Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alan McGrath
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan McGrath
Compatability of 400D and Centron Flashgun.

Hi all,

I have a Canon 400D DSLR and I would like to use it with a "Centron FG 30"
flashgun. Can someone please tell me if they are compatable voltage wise
or will I finish up frying the circuits...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Alan McGrath
Canon 350D beeper?

Thank you for your comments, I really thought you may have hit the solution
but it was not to be. When I am in "FULL AUTO MODE" the camera
automatically selects AI Focus, if I change to "P" mode...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 07, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Alan McGrath
Canon 350D beeper?

Hi all,

I have a Canon 350D SLR. Recently I have noticed that the beeper does not
work in "AUTO" mode even though it is switched "ON". I would be most
interested to hear from any other users as...
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 07, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Alan McGrath
Canon S3IS and Cokin Filters

I have a Canon S3 IS camera and would like to attach a polarizing filter to
it. As some of you may know the S3 has a retractable lens barrel. I feel
the only solution is to use a "Cokin" type...
Forum: Digital Photography October 6th 07, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan McGrath
350D Shutter Activations?

Hi All,

I recently became the proud owner of a second hand 350D. I am very happy
with the camera but I would like to know more about it's history, in
particular I would like to know how many...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Alan McGrath
EOS 400D Underexposure

Hi all,

I have a Canon 400D DSLR camera and I am having a lot of trouble with
underexposure. From reading lots of forums I believe that Canon may have
set the defaults in such a way as it...
Forum: Digital Photography July 7th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Alan McGrath
Latest Digital Camera Settings

I have been giving a lot of thought to the latest Digital Cameras being
offered by the various manufacturers. It would appear that the megapixel
"war" has died down to be replaced by a...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment December 3rd 06, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By Alan McGrath
Camera case

Hi All,

I am looking for a Aluminium body foam filled camera case. They used to be
all the rage years ago but I can't find any ads for them these days. Can
anyone help?

Alan

--
Forum: Digital Photography October 19th 06, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8

I have both of these cameas and I am trying to decide which to sell and
which to keep. The G6 appeals to me as it is quite a lightweight to carry
around, the zoom lens covers all the range I am...
Forum: Digital Photography September 1st 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Alan McGrath
G6 Firmware?

Hi All,

I have a Canon G6 and would like to know what version of the firmware is
installed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Alan
--
This email along with any attachments is...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10