Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jeremy
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 10th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By jeremy
Thoughts on "Multicoated" lens filters

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
Dave wrote:

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 10th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 30
Posted By jeremy
Thoughts on "Multicoated" lens filters

"Bob Salomon" wrote in message
Dave...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 10th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By jeremy
Pentax 50mm A lens

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
Paul Mitchum ...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 5th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By jeremy
Pentax 50mm A lens

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
Just got one of these from someone on...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 26th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By jeremy
7250 dpi Scanner Introduced by Pacific Image Electronics

"Noons" wrote in message
On Jul 26, 5:40 pm, Matthew Winn wrote:

7200 ppi...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 25th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By jeremy
Carl Zeiss SLR Lenses Now Available for Pentax K Bayonet Mount!

"Noons" wrote in message
On Jul 25, 7:06 am, "jeremy" wrote:
From the current Lens...
Forum: Film & Labs July 24th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 8
Posted By jeremy
Velvia 50

"Toni Nikkanen" wrote in message
Toni Nikkanen writes:

I contacted Fuji Finland and they told me Velvia...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 24th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By jeremy
7250 dpi Scanner Introduced by Pacific Image Electronics

"Noons" wrote in message
On Jul 24, 9:36 pm, Scott W wrote:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 24th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By jeremy
7250 dpi Scanner Introduced by Pacific Image Electronics

wrote in message
On Jul 24, 11:04 am, "jeremy" wrote:
I just saw this info sheet on...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 24th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By jeremy
Price of 7250 dpi Scanner Introduced by Pacific Image Electronics

"Father Kodak" wrote in message

Of course, the Nikon scanner is about one thousand dollars, US, plus
more for the batch feeder. I didn't see a price for the Pacific...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 24th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 4
Posted By jeremy
Carl Zeiss SLR Lenses Now Available for Pentax K Bayonet Mount!

From the current Lens Newsletter that I just received from Carl Zeiss:

Carl Zeiss SLR Lenses Now Available for K Bayonet

Good news for 35 mm SLR (Single Lens Reflex) enthusiasts. The successful SLR...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 24th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 32
Posted By jeremy
7250 dpi Scanner Introduced by Pacific Image Electronics

I just saw this info sheet on their website. 7250 dpi optical resolution,
ICE3, scans both negative strips and entire uncut rolls, plus slides.

http://www.scanace.com/en/product/pf7250pro3.php
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment July 19th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By jeremy
Cheap automatic SLR for a beginner

wrote in message
I have a friend who's just getting into film photography. She's
looking for a camera she...
Forum: Digital Photography May 25th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
jeremy wrote:
"Ron Hunter" wrote in message

I have...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 25th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
jeremy wrote:
"Ron Hunter" wrote in message

I have...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 24th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"David Dyer-Bennet" wrote in message news:4655ba7b$0$962

None of which is to say that digital is the right move for you. If I knew
you and watched you work and saw the results...
Forum: Digital Photography May 24th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"David Dyer-Bennet" wrote in message news:4655ba7b$0$962

None of which is to say that digital is the right move for you. If I knew
you and watched you work and saw the results...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 24th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"Trev" trevbowdenHATdsl.pipex.com.invalid wrote in message

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography May 24th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 47
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"Trev" trevbowdenHATdsl.pipex.com.invalid wrote in message

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 24th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message

I have scanned hundreds of my old film pictures, and not ONE of them looks
as good as any of my digital camera's pictures. Scanning is...
Forum: Digital Photography May 24th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message

I have scanned hundreds of my old film pictures, and not ONE of them looks
as good as any of my digital camera's pictures. Scanning is...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 23rd 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 54
Posted By jeremy
Best old Pentax fixed lens for K100?

"Mr Ashraf Saleh" wrote in message
One mustn't forget the stunning portraits that can be captured
with a 50/1.4 or 50/1.7....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 23rd 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 54
Posted By jeremy
Best old Pentax fixed lens for K100?

"Charles Gillen" gillen@hisdotcom wrote in message

For persons on a tight budget, a "good
enough" lens in the hand is worth a dozen one lusts...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment May 23rd 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By jeremy
Buying digital cameras - basic vs high end camera

"Allen" wrote in message

Nobody seems to have responded with the reason many of us don't buy DSLRs:
we buy what we can...
Forum: Digital Photography May 23rd 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.misc,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.misc