Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.60 seconds.
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
KODAK's new Z812is

On Aug 14, 12:23 pm, John Turco wrote:
wrote:

On the official Kodak website, under the Z Series cameras

Like WTF? dont the tell the...
Forum: Digital Photography August 8th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
KODAK's new Z812is

On the official Kodak website, under the Z Series cameras

Like WTF? dont the tell the worlds press?

Cheers

,M/P
Forum: Digital Photography July 11th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sharpest shirt pocketable camera

On Jul 9, 9:20 am, asdf3b wrote:
Greetings! Which is the sharpest shirt pocketable camera available
now which takes SD card? With thanks.

Sigma DP1,,,,,,,,waiting...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 5th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Fuji S5 dominates dynamic range amongst DSLRs

On Jul 6, 2:55 am, Tony Polson wrote:
RichA wrote:

An amazing performance, more than I would have guessed.

Forum: Digital Photography July 5th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9

RichA wrote:

An amazing performance, more than I would have guessed.

Forum: Digital Photography June 22nd 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
S6500FD/S6000FD owners report

On Jun 22, 5:45 pm, John Turco wrote:
" wrote:

For what its worth, i purchased this on Sat., and it will be going
back to the store for a...
Forum: Digital Photography June 18th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
S6500FD/S6000FD owners report

On Jun 17, 5:12 pm, "AAvK" wrote:
'Man alive'... I just bought the s6000fd and I am addicted to it! What an awesome
camera, as well for the money. Of course I am weening...
Forum: Digital Photography June 15th 07, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
S6500FD/S6000FD owners report

On Jun 14, 4:33 pm, ASAAR wrote

Thanks for the detailed reply, and copy of camera tests.

I only take min. interest in report/review/test on it, i formulate my
own opinion and run...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
S6500FD/S6000FD owners report

On Jun 14, 2:33 pm, ASAAR wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 20:45:16 -0700, Michael.Pasturi aka kinga wrote:
Just got some photos back from the Lab, 90% have noise and focus
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
S6500FD/S6000FD owners report

On Jun 13, 11:14 am, "
wrote:
For what its worth, i purchased this on Sat., and it will be going
back to the store for a refund, i purchased it on...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 30th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
best lens on a P&S?

On May 29, 2:38 am, (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman) wrote:
I should add that I'm not interested in any post-processing. These
are pictures that are going right from the camera to the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
best lens on a P&S?

On May 29, 2:38 am, (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman) wrote:
I should add that I'm not interested in any post-processing. These
are pictures that are going right from the camera to the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 28th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
best lens on a P&S?

On May 28, 1:57 pm, m II wrote:
wrote:
Best P&S [daylight 2nd] is the Sigma DP1:

http://www.sigma-dp1.com/

Just wait a bit please, out...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
best lens on a P&S?

On May 28, 1:57 pm, m II wrote:
wrote:
Best P&S [daylight 2nd] is the Sigma DP1:

http://www.sigma-dp1.com/

Just wait a bit please, out...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
best lens on a P&S?

On May 28, 1:26 am, (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman) wrote:
I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting a P&S to complement my
Canon 30D, for those times when I can't or don't want to bring...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 28th 07, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
best lens on a P&S?

On May 28, 1:26 am, (Dr. Joel M. Hoffman) wrote:
I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting a P&S to complement my
Canon 30D, for those times when I can't or don't want to bring...
Forum: Digital Photography May 27th 07, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Camera zaps NiMH batteries

On May 27, 4:18 pm, sw2U wrote:
I have a Fuji A201 I sometimes use for snapshots and for times and
places where I wouldn't want to use a more-expensive camera. For its
Forum: Digital Photography May 14th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak Z712IS Worlds first review.....

On May 13, 8:52 pm, "
wrote:
WTF? From China, u think USA would be first? Cost RMB2780 / US$360

Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak Z712IS Australia vs USA

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the heads up, good to see Kodak is getting itself back on
track, lots of other US companies can take a leaf out of that..

Been plenty of bloodshed at Kodak Australia, film...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak Z712IS Australia vs USA

On May 9, 12:38 pm, ray wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2007 16:36:54 -0700, Michael.Pasturi wrote:
On May 9, 1:01 am, ray wrote:
On Mon, 07 May 2007 23:51:57...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak Z712IS Australia vs USA

On May 9, 4:17 am, "Ron Baird" wrote:
Hi Mike,

Actually, Mike it is the retailer that sets the price you see. Also, I
suspect the value of the Dollar in the market may...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak Z712IS Australia vs USA

On May 9, 1:01 am, ray wrote:
On Mon, 07 May 2007 23:51:57 -0700, Michael.Pasturi wrote:
Really tried to like and to buy a Kodak, but it seems they DON'T want
my business...
Forum: Digital Photography May 9th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On May 8, 7:33 pm, Ron Hunter wrote:
wrote:
Really tried to like and to buy a Kodak, but it seems they DON'T want
my business or...
Forum: Digital Photography May 8th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Kodak Z712IS Australia vs USA

Really tried to like and to buy a Kodak, but it seems they DON'T want
my business or money.Plain STUPID what they have done to the prices

ie

Fujifilm S700/S5700 RRP US$249 AUS$399

Kodak...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Canon S5 IS *NEW*

What happened to the S4 IS?