Search: Posts made by: nospam
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 19, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By nospam
75 percent of Ikea catalog images are CGI

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

Suppose Ikea has a common table. The photographer shoots it on a green
screen (or white or black background)....
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 19, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

It's the hit a key and wait while it sends it to Google and then
Google sends...
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 19, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , David B.
wrote:

On 2/8/19 10:27 AM, wrote:
In article , David B.
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 19, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , David B.
wrote:

Lots of froth tonight!

thereby admitting your intent.
Forum: Digital Photography February 9th 19, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By nospam
Whisky-dave - something for your Uni?

In article , Commander Kinsey
wrote:

You know all Mac users ?
I;ve had viruss on my Mac in the mid and late 80s under...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , David B.
wrote:

In article , David B.
wrote:
May I...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

On 2/8/19 10:27 AM, wrote:
In article , David B.
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By nospam
Photoshop problem

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I have 436 photographs of the front and back of coins. I am trying to
use...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 309
Posted By nospam
Nikon is backwards

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

If you had been the innocent party, how nay of these could your
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , David B.
wrote:

both usb and bluetooth keyboards work without issue,

Can I use my iMac Bluetooth Keypad to control my...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , David B.
wrote:

On 08/02/2019 09:31, Eric Stevens wrote:
I would very much like to improve the tablet experience.

May...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

what i take issue with is that you're blaming the device when it's not
the...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Upload
speeds are about 25% of the upload speeds.

they...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 60
Posted By nospam
Bad sensor dust

In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

If you have photos that are important to you, but have "errors", do
whatever you can to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By nospam
Photoshop problem

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Does anyone have any idea of what my problem could be and what I can
do to fix it?...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By nospam
Photoshop problem

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

All of what you have said makes sense to me, and should be a solution for
Ericıs...

wrote:

I have 436 photographs of the front and back of coins. I am trying to
use variables to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By nospam
Photoshop problem

In article , MC
wrote:

It sounds like PS is suffering from some kind of bottle neck with
regards the amount of automation it is trying to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 309
Posted By nospam
Nikon is backwards

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Are your mirrors adjusted to give sideways views?

no need for a mirror for...

wrote:

If you had been the innocent party, how nay of these could your
Forum: Digital Photography February 8th 19, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 197
Posted By nospam
Depth of field - two of them?

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

what makes it clumsy and slow is how *you* choose to do it and other
things....

wrote:

what i take issue with is that you're blaming the device when it's not
the device at...

wrote:

Upload
speeds are about 25% of the upload speeds.

they should be...
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By nospam
Photoshop problem

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I have 436 photographs of the front and back of coins. I am trying to
use variables to...
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 19, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 309
Posted By nospam
Nikon is backwards

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

Anyway, back to my point, you need to lean forwards for most junctions in