Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 6th 06, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 13
Posted By Jim
printer resolution

"Mike - EMAIL IGNORED" wrote in message
I have recently acquired a Nikon 5000ED film
scanner (4000 pixels per inch). ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Jim
Shooting the Moon - Canon EOS Rebel XT

"Adam" wrote in message
The moon was really low and large last night so I tried to shoot it
with my new Rebel...
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim
Pixels and sensor size - a new angle..

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:21:29 +0100, John Ortt wrote:

I have been following the numerous topics on...
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 06, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim
Nikon D100 worth repairing?

wrote in message
I have a Nikon D100 purchased when it was first sold (5 years ago?). It
has given good service. I...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim
Digital photos as viewed when clicked to enlarge...Pbase/Flickr/User Groups,etc.

"Progressiveabsolution" wrote in message
Curious:

I have been looking at some photos on the web...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 3rd 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Jim
Flawed lenses make for bad focus?

"HeroOfSpielburg" wrote in message
Hello,

I inherited a Canon A-1 from my grandfather along with three...
Forum: Digital Photography September 3rd 06, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Jim
Nikon 50mm lens: f/1.4 or f/1.8?

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
wrote in message
I recently shot a band in the usual...
Forum: Digital Photography September 2nd 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Jim
What photos do you most like taking with a digital SLR camera?

"Frank" wrote in message
As I'm looking to purchase a digital SLR camera, what photos do you
personally most like...
Forum: Digital Photography September 1st 06, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Jim
Keystone correction

"Jeffrey Kaplan" wrote in message
I'm finding that I'm taking pictures that need keystone corrections
(album covers as I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 31st 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim
FOCUS damnit.... FOCUS !!

"RJ" wrote in message
I'm having trouble focusing.
It happens mostly in Macro Mode.
I've been trying to copy some...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 30th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 22
Posted By Jim
Can You Clean Nikon F Viewfinder?

"Jules Vide" wrote in message

I'll let you know if I get a replacement glass, and post again if I
need an...
Forum: Digital Photography August 29th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Jim
Digital Finders, Why So Small?

"Adrian Boliston" wrote in message
"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 26th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Jim
Question: Nikon 5700 Warranty Repair

"Bud" wrote in message
Hi,

Wondering if anyone here has experience with sending their Nikon 5700
camera back to...
Forum: Digital Photography August 25th 06, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim
Bayer mosaic filter array question

"Jim" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography August 25th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Jim
Bayer mosaic filter array question

wrote in message

The figures in most documentation, that depicts the Bayer filter array,
show the green filter...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 24th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim
New Nikon AF-S Series, Plastic Lens Elements?

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
Most all the newer Nikon "AF-S" series lenses I've handled seem to be very
light. ...
Forum: Digital Photography August 24th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim
Questin regarding canon focusing.....

wrote in message
Hello,

I have made my living taking pictures for the past 15 years. Old...
Forum: Digital Photography August 22nd 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Jim
Coolpix 2100 autofocus

"Paul" wrote in message
My daughter lost our Nikon Coolpix 2100 while on vacation. We really
liked it, so I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 06, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Jim
Advanced Point and shoot?

"SimonLW" wrote in message
One of my "wish list" cameras is a APS sized sensored camera with a high
quality zoom covering 28-70mm,...
Forum: Digital Photography August 21st 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By Jim
Older Nikon Lens on Digital body

"Bill" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

I would like to use my older Nikon lenses on a digital body. From what
I read, ...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

"Bill" wrote in message

I would like to use my older Nikon lenses on a digital body. From what
I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 20th 06, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 28
Posted By Jim
Shooting 50 ISO slide film

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote

K64 is nice, but what I really miss are...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 20th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 2006-07-17 18:36:23 -0400, said:

So I'm going to shoot...
Forum: Digital Photography August 20th 06, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
I would like to use my older Nikon lenses on a digital body. From what
I read, using a D50 body...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 20th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Jim
Nikon Digital lens on convention al body

"Mikal Fisher" wrote in message
Do any of the lenses for Nikon digital bodies work on F4's or other
Nikon film...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37