Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crispy Critter
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 06, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Crispy Critter
How would you crop this?

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 23:22:21 -0800, JC Dill wrote:

I like the craqulature. Crispy, what filter did you use to get that
effect?

jc

Good question. I used two filters but can't remember...
Forum: Digital Photography November 3rd 06, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Crispy Critter
How would you crop this?

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:45:55 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:

I'll say. I'd reduce the craqulature, to coin a phrase, to a much
smaller size.

Nah, in this case, the more the better.
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 30
Posted By Crispy Critter
How would you crop this?

Here's my crop. Took some other liberties with the image too.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/Gatticus_2006/crop-1.jpg
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 265
Posted By Crispy Critter
Planning on buying Vista?

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:06:21 +0900, Stewy wrote:

MS has continued to put squeeze a quart into a pint pot while hoping no
one notices how crappy it works, instead of going back to basics and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 22nd 06, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 265
Posted By Crispy Critter
Planning on buying Vista?

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 11:14:21 -0700, Randall Ainsworth wrote:

The Apple commercials get it right; you have no clue.

The Apple commercials are completely bogus and every PC enthusiast knows
it.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5