Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: default
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 22nd 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By default
Buying SDHC cards from eBay... how can I know which merchants are reliable? How to guard against fake cards?

"Duncan H. Davies" wrote in message
I would like to buy a Sandisk 16 GB SDHC card. I'm from Canada and
those capacities are very...
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 18
Posted By default
Buying SDHC cards from eBay... how can I know which merchants are reliable? How to guard against fake cards?

"Duncan H. Davies" wrote in message
I would like to buy a Sandisk 16 GB SDHC card. I'm from Canada and
those capacities are very...
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 08, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By default
lens recommendations for Rebel XTi ?

" wrote in message
I just ordered the Canon Rebel XTi (a.k.a.400D as it is known...
Forum: Digital Photography March 16th 08, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By default
Canon EOS macro lens choice

wrote in message
It was an issue, but I have finally decided on the 100. The weight is an
issue, but so is my craving for a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 16th 08, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By default
Canon EOS macro lens choice

wrote in message
So the choice is the EF f/2.8 100mm macro (to half life size) ... OR

EF-S f/2.8 60 mm macro OR (possibly)

EF...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 4th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By default
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi

"Yvan Descartes" wrote in message
*snip*

that was so stupid and hilarious ! hahahaha , you made my day ! lol

Which part?
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 2nd 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By default
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi

"the_niner_nation" wrote in message
why one arth would anyone want to use a 16gb memory card? your card gets
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 2nd 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By default
Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi

"John Pawlicki" wrote in message
Will the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi recognize and use all of a 16 GB
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By default
Canon 350D beeper?

"Alan McGrath" wrote in message
Thank you for your comments, I really thought you may have hit the
solution
but it was not to be. ...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 07, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By default
Canon 350D beeper?

"Alan McGrath" wrote in message
I have a Canon 350D SLR. Recently I have noticed that the beeper does
not
work in "AUTO" mode even...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 25th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 36
Posted By default
New lens for XT ?????

"jazu" wrote in message
To answer that question please see my pics
http://www.trekearth.com/members/jazu/photos/
and be a judge...
Forum: Digital Photography December 20th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By default
Any user of Canon 28mm lens

"asdf3b" wrote in message
Greetings! Does any member of this NG has Canon 28 mm f2.8 lens?...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By default
Your opinion -Canon 18-55 f3.5 -5.6 kit lens owners

"asdf3b" wrote in message
Greetings! Does any one have any opinion on this kit lens? With...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By default
RAW convertors

"Tully" wrote in message

This looks very interesting and I'm going to pursue it. The thing...
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 28
Posted By default
RAW convertors

"Tully" wrote in message
I'm cheap. there, that's out of the way.

I resisted shooting RAW at...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 20th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 22
Posted By default
New Nikon Lens?

http://www.nikonusa.com/large.php?productNr=2176
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 19th 07, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By default
Canon EOS 40D

"Tri-Pacer" wrote in message
I recently purchased a Canon EOS 40D and can't seem to find an ever ready
case for it. Do...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 4th 07, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By default
Companies and numbers of digital-specific lenses

"RichA" wrote in message
We're talking about lenses designed to work with digital sensors and
not film.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 8th 07, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By default
New Tools Being Added.

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message

1. 18% grey card:

I have read about these things. at this point I have no idea how I would
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 7th 07, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 23
Posted By default
New Tools Being Added.

"Just Shoot Me" wrote in message
Talked it over with the wife and I have about another $1,500 - $2,000 for
photography tools.
I...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.birdwatching
Replies: 36
Posted By default
1/4" threaded inserts in UK

"Peter Irwin" wrote in message
Thanks. Wikipedia is often based on old reference sources.
It isn't hard to find sources that say that tripod
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By default
EOS 400D Underexposure

"Alan McGrath" wrote in message
I also understand that the
camera's settings can be adjusted to yield a much improved image.

If anyone...
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 07, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.birdwatching
Replies: 36
Posted By default
1/4" threaded inserts in UK

"Peter Irwin" wrote in message
Do you have a reference for this? My 1969 edition
Focal Encylopedia says Whitworth. I suppose
that the standard...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 23rd 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 47
Posted By default
problems -- camera stops shooting...

"maya" wrote in message ...
hi, I have a Nikon D80..

if I put the camera down for a bit then pick it up again it works fine at
first, then...
Forum: Digital Photography September 10th 07, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By default
Software "filter" to remove tungsten lighting effects?

"JL" jle wrote in message ...
The Kodak 18% is to dark for white balancing in digital photos when
shooting under poor lighting conditions: it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125