Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: F
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 10, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By F
SD card comparative speeds

On 30/05/2010 20:39 Ofnuts wrote:

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Digital

Thanks, I had seen that but had doubted my understanding as the 50x card
seems unable to record HD video on my...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 10, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By F
SD card comparative speeds

I have some 'Kingston Elite Pro 50x' 2GB SD cards and am struggling to
get a definitive answer on whether they are faster or slower than SDHC
Class 6 cards.

Anyone care to offer an opinion? I've...
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 10, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 4
Posted By F
Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On 27/05/2010 16:07 Dave Cohen wrote:

If I do upgrade again, I would get the SX20 unless the SX1 IS were
available at worthwhile cost saving. I don't find the AA batteries to be
a disadvantage...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 28th 10, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 60
Posted By F
Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On 27/05/2010 16:07 Dave Cohen wrote:

If I do upgrade again, I would get the SX20 unless the SX1 IS were
available at worthwhile cost saving. I don't find the AA batteries to be
a disadvantage...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 27th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 60
Posted By F
Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On 26/05/2010 23:58 John Navas wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2010 23:19:01 +0100, Fnews@nowhere wrote in
:

I'm looking to replace my ageing...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 26th 10, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 60
Posted By F
Canon and Panasonic: updated models

I'm looking to replace my ageing Panasonic FZ30 and am considering the
Canon SX1 IS and the Panasonic FZ38. Does anyone know whether or not
either of these is likely to be replaced in the next...
Forum: Digital Photography October 13th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By F
How to change 'date taken'

On 12/10/2009 12:29 Gadi Ben-Avi wrote:

Exiftool from http://owl.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/#shift will do this.

Brilliant: many thanks!

Forum: Digital Photography October 12th 09, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By F
How to change 'date taken'

My wife and I have returned from holiday having taken more than a few
photographs on our two cameras.

Unfortunately, though I set the time and date on my camera to the local
time zone, I forgot to...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 3rd 09, 03:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By F
Panasonic FZ30 spare part

On 03/10/2009 11:57 Michael J Davis wrote:

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Support/Service+information/Repair+
Centre+Locator+UK/220257/index.html#anker_220249

Thanks!

Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 2nd 09, 07:47 PM Posted to uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.digital.zlr,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By F
Panasonic FZ30 spare part

Somehow or other I've managed to knock off the button which releases the
flash on my FZ30.

Anyone able to help with a source for a spare or a (UK) reputable repairer?

TIA

Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 09, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By F
Good place to get replacment battery?

On 03/09/2009 14:36 Kristian Kjerstad wrote:

Here's another one:

I've had nothing but bad experiences with Dealextreme, including
batteries...
Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras October 23rd 08, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 1
Posted By F
Panasonic FZ30 v FZ28

I've got the chance of either a slightly used FZ30 or a new FZ28 (I'm
assuming the FZ28 hasn't been replaced). Other than the resolution and
zoom, is there a huge difference between them?

Is the...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12