Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots by Savageduck[_3_]
On Oct 20, 2018, RichA wrote (in ): I like this concept, though it'll likely be expensive....
Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots by Eric Stevens
On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 18:15:41 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote: I like this concept, though it'll likely be expensive. This is the second...
Filmmaker “shocked” at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by MC[_3_]
Whisky-dave wrote: I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an intresting lunchtime read. ...
Apple wants story about Chinese infiltration of its devices retracted. Bloomberg won't. by Alfred Molon[_4_]
In article , RichA says... https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45922621 "Businessweek has said it...
Yesterday 09:43 PM
by Alfred Molon[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Filmmaker ?shocked? at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by Alfred Molon[_4_]
In article , Whisky-dave says... I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an...
Windows 10 update wipes out files and photos by Neil[_9_]
On 10/8/2018 5:20 PM, RichA wrote: https://petapixel.com/2018/10/08/windows-10-update-pulled-after-users-report-deleted-photos-files/ Whether or not this...