Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nervous Nick
Forum: Digital Photography March 21st 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Nervous Nick
controlling exposure of snow

On Mar 21, 9:36*am, dj_nme wrote:
CIVILian wrote:
hey guys...
I been to niagara falls recently....it was awesome trip...but the area
was full of snow. I took...
Forum: Digital Photography March 18th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Nervous Nick
How to combine two JPGs into one

On Mar 17, 6:51 pm, Ray K wrote:
What kind of program would I use to combine two JPGs? I'm not looking to
do anything fancy. Just place them side-by-side, so I could...
Forum: Digital Photography March 5th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Nervous Nick
If you want a picture of the Moon, take it from Mars

On Mar 4, 6:23 pm, wrote:
On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 00:11:53 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Steve

wrote:
Here's a picture of the Earth and Moon as seen from Mars:

Forum: Digital Photography March 4th 08, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Nervous Nick
folder management

On Mar 4, 1:39 am, "Pete D" wrote:
"David J Taylor"
wrote in
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 91
Posted By Nervous Nick
The Nikon D3 makes everyone's life better, even mine!!!

On Mar 2, 5:39 pm, "Dudley Hanks" wrote:

abetter photographer

Is that, like, an assistant photographer in a child pornography
operation?

Never mind.

--
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4

On Feb 22, 1:33 pm, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:39:26 -0500, Lee K wrote:
Fife's 3-megapixel sensor prototype breaks the scene up into many
small,...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 08, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Nervous Nick
Holy Crap! Has this ever happened to you?

On Feb 18, 9:53 pm, John Navas wrote:
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:13:36 -0800 (PST), Nervous Nick
wrote in
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Nervous Nick
Holy Crap! Has this ever happened to you?

On Feb 18, 12:49 pm, "Jay" wrote:
A man attacked the photographer.
I've often wandered if I would get in trouble and if something like this
might happen when doing street...
Forum: Digital Photography February 7th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Nervous Nick
Scanning old film

On Feb 6, 5:48 pm, Chris wrote:
On 6 Feb, 23:27, Nervous Nick wrote:

On Feb 6, 5:08 pm, Chris wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography February 6th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Nervous Nick
Scanning old film

On Feb 6, 5:08 pm, Chris wrote:
Has anyone got any ideas how I can scan in old 125mm film on a flatbed
scanner (canon 9500) ?
Anyone come across any holders like...
Forum: Digital Photography January 31st 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Nervous Nick
Memory cards...?

On Jan 31, 12:24 pm, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On 31 Jan 2008 06:54:59 GMT, ray wrote:

snip
I am an old, Old, OLDE Mainframe _Assembler_ Programmer. The code in
the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 08, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 107
Posted By Nervous Nick
group for photo's

On Jan 27, 2:41 am, Ron Hunter wrote:
Paul Heslop wrote:
"Mr. Strat" wrote:

Why do people insist on using an apostrophe with plurals?

I am sure they don't...
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 08, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Nervous Nick
Podge

On Jan 23, 11:07 am, "David J Taylor" -
this-bit.nor-this-bit.co.uk wrote:
tony cooper wrote:
In the process of converting old slides to computer files I found...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Nervous Nick
Missed Photo Op

On Jan 14, 8:37 pm, tony cooper wrote:
Today I drove up to Ocala and back to Orlando. I detoured several
times along the trip to take some pictures. As usual,...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.graphics.photoshop, adobe.photoshop.windows,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop
Replies: 36
Posted By Nervous Nick
How can I remove all white pixels?

On Jan 13, 12:06 pm, "
wrote:
I am trying to remove all white pixels from a monochrome (black and
black) picture imported into Adobe...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Nervous Nick
Right angle adapter for canon Rebel

On Dec 27, 9:52 am, wrote:
I saw one years ago for a 35 mm, takes fgreat candid photos. Does
anyone know were to get one for a Canon Rebel?
Thanks

Do a search for "rebel...
Forum: Digital Photography December 26th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Nervous Nick
Peeve-black plastic peripherals

On Dec 26, 9:17 am, Cynicor wrote:
Don Stauffer in Minnesota wrote:

A lot of electronics these days have black plastic cases, but also of
course jacks for...
Forum: Digital Photography December 18th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Nervous Nick
Building a digital copy stand

On Dec 18, 5:19 am, Don wrote:
Nervous wrote in news:365fe309-f1d9-47cb-
:

On...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Nervous Nick
Building a digital copy stand

On Dec 17, 7:48 am, tomm42 wrote:

I have had customers who suggest I cut the
pages out of a book, have received disassembled books to shoot. Did
this for years, in...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Nervous Nick
Building a digital copy stand

On Dec 17, 5:39 am, Robert Sneddon wrote:
I'm wanting to build myself a copy stand to take clean pictures of
paper and book pages. Scanners don't do a good job with...
Forum: Digital Photography December 11th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Nervous Nick
who invented the trinity?

On Dec 10, 11:43 am, "Deep Reset" wrote:
Who invented Trinity?

Wasn't that Oppenheimer?

Correct. Oppie collaborated with Leon Uris.

--
YOP...
Forum: Digital Photography December 5th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital

On Dec 5, 5:39 am, Hoshisato wrote:
Do you have any recommendations for Chicago based shops that sell
Pentax mount lenses? I'll be travelling there next month.

This might...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Nervous Nick
Light Meter With Colour Temperature?

On Dec 4, 1:08 pm, "Ali" wrote:
Anyone know of a decent incident light meter that also measures colour
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 07, 12:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Nervous Nick
Suggestions for posing group of 5 kids.

On Dec 1, 5:20 am, "rda" wrote:
Hi there, I have a friend bring 5 kids from her family round for a few
photos.
The kids range from 6 months - 9yrs old.

I have a few ideas...
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Nervous Nick
Bring Blank DVD-Rs Instead of Buying Hard Drive for 3-week Trip?

On Nov 21, 4:17 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
wrote in message

So i can find...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125