Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M Berger
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 31st 06, 05:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 14
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

I think you jumped into the middle here. We were talking
about CREDIT CARD companies making it difficult to opt out
of mailings. We were not talking about rebate processors
doing that. Stop...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 14
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Buck Turgidson wrote:

Not to start a political discussion, but why is our goverment for business
and not the people?

This is a capitalist society, and corporations have a lot more
money than...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

Wow... how lucky. You were unemployed for six months but you got
2 computers and $ 50 out of it!

DerbyDad03 wrote:
Starting in January, I submitted my first un-employment claim and they
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
Starting in January, I submitted my first un-employment claim and they
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 30th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

That's why I spelled it out. The customer isn't the only
involved in the transaction. People are complaining that
rebates aren't for their exclusive benefit. They're
right. But nobody is forcing...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 30th 06, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

That's why I spelled it out. The customer isn't the only
involved in the transaction. People are complaining that
rebates aren't for their exclusive benefit. They're
right. But nobody is forcing...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale December 29th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

You have missed a big part of the picture.

With mail in rebates, the store sales figures aren't
decreased as they would be with the instant reduction.
Localities like it because they get the full...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 29th 06, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.periphs.scanners,misc.consumers,rec.photo.marketplace,alt.home.repair
Replies: 61
Posted By M Berger
Screwed by Canon Rebate

You have missed a big part of the picture.

With mail in rebates, the store sales figures aren't
decreased as they would be with the instant reduction.
Localities like it because they get the full...
Forum: Digital Photography December 21st 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By M Berger
Storage & retrieval of movie still photos?

Canto Cumulus is a resource management program designed
for media. It will do what you want and more.

Maria wrote:

Does anyone know of such software available?
In fact it sounds like software...
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 43
Posted By M Berger
Digital Photo printer question....

Canon imagePRESS(TM) C7000VP digital color press

This machine gives very very impressive results and is
especially good where money is not an issue!

wrote:
If money was...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By M Berger
Cameras and planes

What's your point?

You can't lock the cases -- otherwise the TSA inspectors will
break the locks. They clearly call attention to the fact that
they contain expensive equipment. So how does having...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By M Berger
Cameras and planes

The magazine could have secret coded messages to
terrorists.

Correction: I heard you can take a wallet if it is in a clear
plastic bag. I...
Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 06, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By M Berger
Cameras and planes

It's not clear that our safety has improved significantly.

Joe wrote:
An obstacle, yes, however safety is more important.

Forum: Digital Photography August 11th 06, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 443
Posted By M Berger
Cameras and planes

If you're just taking casual snapshots you wouldn't need an
expensive digital camera in the first place.

You could also just buy a pocket calculator at your
destination instead of bringing a laptop,...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14