Search: Posts made by: nospam
Forum: Digital Photography Today, 03:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I wasn 't going answer this until I realised you had done some crude
editing of the article...
Forum: Digital Photography Today, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

But a digital camera would just add the pixel values from two files,
thus...
Forum: Digital Photography Today, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

their 'tests' claim what is physically not possible. that alone makes
them a...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I must tell my dentist. He keeps it alongside his Cerec setup. See
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I have never argued that "there is more information in 14 bits than
there is in 14 bits". As...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

Itls digital remmeber either a 1 or a 0 unlike film.

a silver...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

You are still missing the point: lens aperture, shutter speeds or
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

also, their 'tests' claim what is physically impossible, making them
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

(with today's short focal length lenses)

not just short focal length, but...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

One makes two separate images to create a third. The other makes a
single image in two...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

at the end of the day, it's two clicks resulting in one image, just as
it's...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article ,

It is two separate exposures on the same frame. Which is what a

wrote:

But a digital camera would just add the pixel values from two files,
thus being...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

yes, you obviously dont know much about electronics down to that level.
Itls digital remmeber...
Forum: Digital Photography Yesterday, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

Apparently the designers of the Canon FX weren't too keen on double
exposures. Or they all had three...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By nospam
Camera straps?

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

My own 'GAS' is probably deeper and more
narrow than his. I only use two camera models: the Canon FX and the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

and
it's a lot easier to do it in camera than later.

Only with digital not with...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

Ok, so they do two frames, then merge or blend them into a single file.
That's postprocessing, not...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

It is two separate exposures on the same frame. Which is what a digital
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
Posted By nospam
Camera straps?

In article ,
Savageduck wrote:

If Black Rapid ever asked for suggestions, I'd suggest using a wider
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 62
Posted By nospam
Tips for Mastering In-Camera,Double Exposure Portraits

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Double exposure in film, I can understand.

yep. there are far fewer options with...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote:

Double exposure in film, I can understand.

yep. there are far fewer options with film.
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote:

You are still missing the point: lens aperture, shutter speeds or
ISOs

wrote:

(with today's short focal length lenses)

not just short focal length, but all...
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 19, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 377
Posted By nospam
Finally got to the point where no new camera holds my interest (waiting for specific offering)

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Well DxO have explained what they are doing (quite clearly I would
have thought)...