Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 1.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Ion
Forum: Digital Photography October 2nd 06, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ion
FLASHERS LOVE THE 20D !

Annika1980 wrote:
There are few things more disgusting than being flashed by a guy with
facial piercings.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67862262

BAHAHAHA!
Forum: Digital Photography September 30th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt Ion
Pic of the weak...

Fumble Fingers wrote:
Couldn't agree more. COMPLETE Waste of my time!

Ron Hunter wrote:

Kinon O'cann...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt Ion
Need Pinout for USB cable for Kodak DC280

mike wrote:
Matt Ion wrote:

mike wrote:

Matt Ion wrote:

mike wrote:

Need Pinout for USB cable for Kodak DC280
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

mike wrote:
Matt Ion wrote:

mike wrote:

Need Pinout for USB cable for Kodak DC280
Need to build a cable.
Yes, I have the serial pinout.
Yes, I have a card reader.
What...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Matt Ion
Picassa question

Mike Henley wrote:
Morton Linder wrote:

bluezfolk wrote:

I've been using picassa for a while now with a 2MP Fuji camera.
I just switched to using a 5MP Canon. When I load...
Forum: Digital Photography September 25th 06, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

mike wrote:
Need Pinout for USB cable for Kodak DC280
Need to build a cable.
Yes, I have the serial pinout.
Yes, I have a card reader.
What I need is the USB info.
Thanks,...
Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 06, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ion
RAINY DAYS LOVE THE 20D!

Annika1980 wrote:
Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376982

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376983

Always love wildlife shots. Though I...
Forum: Digital Photography September 22nd 06, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ion
GETTING HOSED BY THE 20D!

Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67256068

Looks more like a shorthaired white cat shedding all over the horse...
Forum: Digital Photography September 21st 06, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ion
IrfanView cropping puzzle

Terry Pinnell wrote:

Thanks both. I also had a prompt reply from Irfan:

Told ya :) I registered the software (something like $10 or $15 through PayPal)
after the first time I communicated with...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ion
IrfanView cropping puzzle

Terry Pinnell wrote:
I want an all black image of size 288x216 pixels. Rather than use
Image Create new (which means altering my standard non-black
background colour), I opened an
existing...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Ion
Very good picture website

wrote:
Very good picture website
http://www.92ee.com
Free provides the picture, the animal picture, colored picture,scenery
picture, traveling picture, background...
Forum: Digital Photography September 20th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ion
Missing "EOS Utility"

Brian S wrote:
Matt Ion skrev:

I can make you an image of the whole CD that came with my DRebel (300D) if you
like, I expect it's mostly the same content.

I've got it now!

Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 40
Posted By Matt Ion
Photo sharing

Al wrote:
Hi!
I would like to share my digital photos within a group but I'm not able
to find a website that allows you to create a community group where to
share photos with unlimited...
Forum: Digital Photography September 19th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ion
Missing "EOS Utility"

Brian S wrote:
I've lost my Canon CD that came with my Digital Rebel XT. I need "EOS
Utility" for PC (I'm sure it's the same file from any Canon CD). It
cannot be downloaded from Canon website...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 06, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ion
Canon EOS 1D Mark II N.....what's next?

michael wrote:
I believe the Mark IIn is now about 2+ years old. What will Canon
introduce next as a replacement?
Michael

MarkIIo?
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 06, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ion
PHOTO OF THE DAY!

Annika1980 wrote:
I can't decide ..... so I'll let you pick it.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/66959221

Just can't go wrong with the cute blonde ;)
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ion
Compression quandary / question

Randy Berbaum wrote:

What you may not have understood is that Jpeg compression is variable. It
is not a hard and fast ratio. Any image with large areas of the same color
compress smaller...
Forum: Digital Photography September 15th 06, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ion
New Canon EF 300mm f4L IS USM?

I'd take either one... or both...

Shaun wrote:
Don't believe me?
http://i10.tinypic.com/44blt8y.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mus4j

However, even though it is on the Canon UK website, after...
Forum: Digital Photography September 12th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Ion
Reciprocity failure in digital camers?

wrote:

That notwithstanding, I'm curious about reciprocity with digital
sensors, if only to know what is going on a bit better. Is there a
point at which doubling the exposure...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ion
my girl

Eljee wrote:
Hi All,

http://blog.eljee.nl/index.php?showimage=37

makes me smile..
LJ

All together now... "Aaaawwwwwww!"
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Ion
Canon ip6000D help?

Bill wrote:
Matt Ion wrote:

Now that I've actually got the printer on a USB 2.0 port, I want to give it
another go, and set the card as writeable... but I can't figure out how to...
Forum: Digital Photography September 8th 06, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt Ion
Canon ip6000D help?

Canon's support site is completely useless - I can't even find a mention of the
card reader in their knowledge base... :P

So I figure I'll try r.p.d's knowledge base instead :)

The driver (for XP...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt Ion
Still wobbling a bit . . .

Mister Max wrote:
"Phil" posted:

http://web.mac.com/phil651

Phil -
The photos are fine. They remind me of Bernt & Hilda Brecher's photos.
Have you seen...
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Matt Ion
What photos do you most like taking with a digital SLR camera?

Stewy wrote:
In article ,
Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
"Frank"...
Forum: Digital Photography September 5th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 22
Posted By Matt Ion
What photos do you most like taking with a digital SLR camera?

Adrian Boliston wrote:
"Frank" wrote in message

As I'm looking to purchase a digital SLR camera, what...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60