Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dr. Leonard H. McCoy
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 08, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Micro / Macro question?

OK. Perhaps he is on holiday? If you can phrase the question I could ask
it for you should you wish....

Cheers,
David

OK. Pass this along:
"Please read your e-mail, specifically the...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras March 29th 08, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 9
Micro / Macro question?

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/libindex3.html

Thank you.
--
Dr. Leonard. H. McCoy
"I'm a *doctor*, Jim, not a *magician*!"
Replies: 14
Micro / Macro question?

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/libindex3.html

Thank you.
--
Dr. Leonard. H. McCoy
"I'm a *doctor*, Jim, not a *magician*!"
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 08, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Micro / Macro question?

There is a Yahoo group where you might get some answers by people doing
this sort of work:

David

I joined a week ago and have...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 14
Micro / Macro question?

Hmmm, so you need a longer focal length to keep further from the
subject. That is odd because extreme closeups are usually done with
short focal length lenses, like the Multiphot above uses...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras March 29th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 9
Micro / Macro question?

Hmmm, so you need a longer focal length to keep further from the
subject. That is odd because extreme closeups are usually done with
short focal length lenses, like the Multiphot above uses...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras March 29th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 9
Micro / Macro question?

What is the size of the object to be photographed?

~50 micron

Is it two dimensional?

3D

Is it important to keep the entire depth in focus?
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 08, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 14
Micro / Macro question?

What is the size of the object to be photographed?

~50 micron

Is it two dimensional?

3D

Is it important to keep the entire depth in focus?
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras March 28th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 9
Micro / Macro question?

I need to photograph small objects at a distance of 2-4 inches (5-10 cm) from
the lens. I want a magnification of ~50 to 100.

Photomicrography (using microscopes) is limited in the working...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot