Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rv!
Forum: Digital Photography May 2nd 07, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Rv!
Attention: Check out this bitch'n auction on ebay!

Isn't spamming newsgroups a violation of EBAY's policies?
Someone should report him.

Someone did, The items gone! :)
Forum: Digital Photography April 30th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By Rv!
Convert video segments to JPEG

It seems to me that there must be utilities capable of converting video
segments to JPEG images, but I've never used such a program and don't know
where to find one. I'll do a Google search,...
Forum: Digital Photography April 24th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Rv!
Fuji S9600 built in flash power

Hi all,
I've been given (though yet to receive) a small studio type flash
rated at about 50ws. Does anyone know the typical flash output
power of a camera's built in flash?

This is just to give me a...
Forum: Digital Photography April 23rd 07, 10:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Rv!
Backing Up To External Hard Drive

Download link doesn't work.

Rv!
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Rv!
Backing Up To External Hard Drive

"Robin" wrote in message ...
I am planning to back up all my photos to an external hard drive. The first time I back up, it will...
Forum: Digital Photography April 21st 07, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Rv!
HELP - File recovery

Very late... but also try
"PC Inspector File Recovery" which I use for general
file recovery.

Rv!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6