Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beladi Nasrallah
Forum: Digital Photography April 6th 08, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Monopod, Unipod, etc.?

On Apr 6, 1:00*pm, "Just D" wrote:
Could anybody give some recommendations to get a good Monopod or Unipod? .... I will use it for my Canon
GL2 (digital video) and Nikon D80...
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 08, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Who'll be the next President???

On Feb 21, 9:44*pm, "
wrote:
Who'll be the next President of USA???

It will definetely not be a woman. And not a negro. This leaves... ?
Forum: Digital Photography February 6th 08, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

On Feb 6, 1:49*am, "David J Taylor" -
this-bit.nor-this-bit.co.uk wrote:
Beladi Nasrallah wrote:
On Feb 5, 1:54 am, John Navas ...
Forum: Digital Photography February 5th 08, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

On Feb 5, 1:54*am, John Navas wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:26:07 -0800 (PST), Beladi Nasrallah
wrote in
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 08, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

On Feb 4, 11:59*pm, "David J Taylor" -
this-bit.nor-this-bit.co.uk wrote:

When deciding between Canon and Nikon, be sure to hold the cameras in the
shop.

I have...
Forum: Digital Photography February 4th 08, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

On Feb 4, 4:09*am, Paul Furman wrote:
David J Taylor wrote:
Beladi Nasrallah wrote:

I am thinking about buying a small dSLR such as Nikon D40 or D40x. My
main...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 08, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

On Feb 4, 5:05*am, sally wrote:
Beladi Nasrallah wrote in news:a6c562a4-2040-4d58-a022-
:

I am thinking about...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

On Feb 3, 11:11*pm, "Rudy Benner" wrote:
"Beladi Nasrallah" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 31
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Nikon D40/D40x + night lens ?

Hi there,

I am thinking about buying a small dSLR such as Nikon D40 or D40x. My
main interest is to take pictures of landscapes at low light. Thus, I
am looking for a rather short focal length lens....
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 08, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 107
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
group for photo's

On Jan 28, 1:53*am, "Carl" wrote:
Jürgen Exner wrote:
"Carl" wrote:
Mr. Strat wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 107
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
group for photo's

On Jan 28, 4:19*am, Blinky the Shark wrote:
Carl wrote:
Roy G wrote:
"Carl" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 107
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
group for photo's

On Jan 27, 2:25*pm, "Carl" wrote:
Mr. Strat wrote:
In article , Carl
wrote:

I've...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 13th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
RITA MEETS HIS MATCH !

On Jan 13, 11:01*am, Annika1980 wrote:
Our favorite idiot troll, Rita, went to one of those computer dating
services and was paired up with the perfect partner.

Forum: Digital Photography January 13th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
RITA MEETS HIS MATCH !

On Jan 13, 11:01*am, Annika1980 wrote:
Our favorite idiot troll, Rita, went to one of those computer dating
services and was paired up with the perfect partner.

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 12th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 93
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
KINGFISHERS LOVE THE 40D!

On Jan 10, 10:37*am, Annika1980 wrote:
They're small, they're fast, and they're flighty as hell, but even
from the safety of across a pond the diminutive Kingfisher cannot
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 08, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 93
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
KINGFISHERS LOVE THE 40D!

On Jan 10, 10:37*am, Annika1980 wrote:
They're small, they're fast, and they're flighty as hell, but even
from the safety of across a pond the diminutive Kingfisher cannot
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Review sites for 'easy to use' 'point & shoot' cameras

On Jan 5, 7:16*pm, "Ken" Reply to NG only wrote:
Because my friends know I have a decent'ish camera they all expect me to
know everything about cameras and be able to suggest the best one to...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 08, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 240
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
Sigma SD 14

On Jan 5, 7:23*pm, "S" wrote:
I have the chance of this package below and quite interested, this will be
my first SLR. It seems a good deal at £499.
Any thoughts or...
Forum: Digital Photography January 4th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
why so much spam

On Jan 4, 10:45*am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jan 3, 6:11*pm, Sparky wrote:

who is owner and why dont they clean this place up

I own the place...
Forum: Digital Photography January 1st 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital, nz.general, nz.tech, rec.travel.australia+nz,alt.photography
Replies: 5
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
2008 Picture-GALLERY-Wellington New Zealand

On Jan 1, 11:55*am, DONOTREPLY wrote:
http://y23stockpic.free.fr/200712-wgtn-xmas/

Want to see a bustling commercial metropole DEVOID of people?

Welligton,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 31st 07, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
To Rita A Berkowitz and group

On Dec 31 2007, 11:56*pm, "Gwyneð Bennetdottir"
wrote:
I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? *This is a present for my new...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 30th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
RITA'S BEST PHOTO EVER!

On Dec 30, 11:51*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Found this one hidden on Rita's website:

http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ritageo.jpg

Huh. Confess to me you are dreaming of having...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo, rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
RITA'S BEST PHOTO EVER!

On Dec 30, 11:51*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Found this one hidden on Rita's website:

http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ritageo.jpg

Huh. Confess to me you are dreaming of having...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 07, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
fuji s6000fd/s6500fd - IR conversion

On Dec 30, 12:08*am, Reetah wrote:
Beladi Nasrallah wrote:
On Dec 29, 11:17 pm, Reetah wrote:
Hello,

I would appreciate any how-to about...
Forum: Digital Photography December 29th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Beladi Nasrallah
fuji s6000fd/s6500fd - IR conversion

On Dec 29, 11:17*pm, Reetah wrote:
Hello,

I would appreciate any how-to about converting s6000fd/s6500fd camera to
IR mode. All I know it is about removing IR blocking...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32