Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carlos Lourenço
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 0
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
Yahoo "You Witness" // Scoopt

Hi.

I would like to know your experiences with Yahoo "You Witness" and
Scoopt. Have you ever sold a photo or a film ? Was it published ? Is it
focused for UK and/or US people ?
Thank you.

Carlos...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale January 24th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
slideshow programs?

Hi.

I use JAlbum 6.5 in my website. It as a lot of templates. I like it.

Carlos Lourenço
Lisbon - Portugal
-----------------------------------
http://fotoearte.no.sapo.pt
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
Forest Photography Art

Very good. I like your photos. Nice site.
Good luck !
Carlos Lourenço

Lisbon - Portugal
-----------------------------------
http://fotoearte.no.sapo.pt
Forum: General Equipment For Sale January 24th 07, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
Forest Photography Art

Very good. I like your photos. Nice site.
Good luck !
Carlos Lourenço

Lisbon - Portugal
-----------------------------------
http://fotoearte.no.sapo.pt
Forum: Digital Photography January 16th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 22
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
Wedding Photography - request advice

Hi. I'm just about to buy the new Canon Rebel XTi (400D) [or NIKON D80].
But... are they "good enough" to photograph weddings and other social
events as a freelancer ?

I'm a freelancer video...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
[Portugal] Freelancer video operator / Operador de camera

Hello.

I'm Carlos from Portugal. I'm a freelance cameraman. I usually film
weddings, MTB rides, conferences and other events in this beautiful country.

Carlos...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale January 13th 07, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Carlos Lourenço
CANON or NIKON camera ?

Hello. I'm about to buy a new DSLR camera but I'm not sure what to buy.
I have two in my mind: CANON 400D (Rebel XTi)/ NIKON D80.
It is for general purpose: landscape, portrait, some artistic.
Thanks...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7