Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eddie
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 22nd 06, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Eddie
Brand loyalists = cultists?

"RichA" wrote in message
On PBS tuesday night.
A PhD in psychology (some French fellow) who has made millions...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
Posted By Eddie
Astronauts Always Pick the Nikkor For Zero-G

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Just look at all those beautiful Nikkors floating around in zero-g. It's
just another...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 06, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Eddie
Damn! I just love DSLR cameras.

"John" wrote in message

Big SnipThen I read an article by David Pogue in the New York Times about
digital
SLRs and became intrigued....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 11th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Eddie
rarity range of camers

"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Most people into digital photography END UP with a "camera collection" due
to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 10th 06, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Eddie
rarity range of camers

I am thinking of starting a personal camera collection. I know that there is a 'rarity' range, or index, that is used to assess the rarity of various models, but, I cannot find it on the net. Does...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 28th 06, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 62
Posted By Eddie
Band of f------ idiots sues B&H

"jeremy" wrote in message
"RichA" wrote in message

If people sued for every minor breach of accuracy, every
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 21st 06, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Eddie
buying a ~ $1100 SLR - which one and why?

wrote in message
I'm so tired of my old Olypmus "brownie" that takes seconds to decide
when to grab an image - I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 13th 06, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Eddie
Digital newbie looking for camera

wrote in message

ShootAndSpin wrote:

I'm in the process of attempting to switch from medium format
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 8th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Eddie
How to lighten the DSLR load?

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
Skip wrote:
"Mark²" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 7th 06, 03:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Noons" wrote in message
Noons wrote:
Glare seems a prob. Wonder if some form of polarisation could be...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 6th 06, 09:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Noons" wrote in message
Rebecca Ore wrote:
I'm not Noons, but I own a 4490 and didn't get a 4990 because...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 6th 06, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 19
Posted By Eddie
How to lighten the DSLR load?

"DD" wrote in message
says...
I'd...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 6th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Rebecca Ore" wrote in message
In article
,
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 5th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Noons" wrote in message
Eddie wrote:
In the UK, importers and suppliers tend to do the Dollar to Pound
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 5th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Harry Stottle" wrote in message

"AW" wrote in message
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 4th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Dana H. Myers" wrote in message
Colin_D wrote:
Eddie wrote:
"Harry Stottle" wrote in...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 4th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc

"Colin_D" wrote in message
Eddie wrote:
"Harry Stottle" wrote in message
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 3rd 06, 09:42 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Noons" wrote in message
Eddie wrote:

'Noon', with an iinet addy You're probably in WA, and that pic...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 2nd 06, 11:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Harry Stottle" wrote in message

"Eddie" wrote in message
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 2nd 06, 11:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Eddie" wrote in message

"Noons" wrote in message
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 2nd 06, 11:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Noons" wrote in message
Raphael Bustin wrote:

Actually, the DR of the Epson isn't that bad.

It...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 2nd 06, 11:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Harry Stottle" wrote in message
I have just put my first results from the Epson 4490 scanner on...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 1st 06, 02:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message
Eddie wrote:

[..]
Wow!Someone ELSE with an...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment November 1st 06, 09:53 AM Posted to comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,uk.rec.photo.misc
Replies: 72
Posted By Eddie
Epson 4490 Scanner - Tests and Settings.

"Andy Hewitt" wrote in message

Thanks for the information.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 29th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 28
Posted By Eddie
PS. Jack of all trades, master of none?

"RichA" wrote in message
PS is in danger of becomming what Windows has, a bloated cow complete
with features...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32