Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pudentame
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment August 22nd 07, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 4
Posted By Pudentame
Correcting Photographs of Paintings with Gimp

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
"AEngineer" wrote
On Aug 18, 8:37 pm, AEngineer wrote:
[Photos of artwork] Is there a way of [correcting
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 21st 07, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Pudentame
Profit from Spare Pictures

TheDave© wrote:
wrote:
Hey guys and gals! I was wondering if anyone here knew that you could
actually make some serious cash taking pictures with your digital
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 21st 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 6
Posted By Pudentame
Kodax PK36 mailers

wrote:
To what address should they be mailed now?

TIA,
Chris

I think if you just mail them to whatever address is on them they
eventually end up where they need to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 15th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 27
Posted By Pudentame
GETTING SMALL WITH GARY FONG !

PixelPix wrote:
On Aug 15, 12:03 am, Pudentame wrote:
PixelPix wrote:

The next day they announced the winner and it wasn't me. :-(
I checked back through the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 15th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pudentame
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

Pat wrote:
On Aug 15, 2:19 am, "William Graham" wrote:
"Pat" wrote in message

Just out of curiosity, just how good are you? Can you post a link...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 14th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 7
Posted By Pudentame
Shooting for National Geographic

There *IS* another way to get your foot in the door ...

http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/yourshot/rules.html

with a FAQ he

http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/yourshot/faq.html#Q2
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 14th 07, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 27
Posted By Pudentame
GETTING SMALL WITH GARY FONG !

PixelPix wrote:
On Aug 14, 1:53 pm, wrote:
On Aug 13, 11:50 pm, wrote:

On Aug 13, 11:32 pm, Annika1980 ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 13th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pudentame
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

Andrew Venor wrote:

This topic got me looking around on the subject and I found that
National Geographic is running a photo contest right now where you could
end up winning a DSLR and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 13th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pudentame
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

Draco wrote:

Either way it is looked at, working at NG isn't as glamorous as it
once was. But then again no job really isn't that glamorous when you
are doing the job. What ever your...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment August 12th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 22
Posted By Pudentame
Microtek 120TF Scanner - no support

Neil Gould wrote:
Recently, - posted:

Microtek hasn't serviced scanners for a few years now. If it is under
warranty, they will replace it. If it is out of warranty,...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 12th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pudentame
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

Alan Browne wrote:
William Graham wrote:
"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
William Graham wrote:

I wrote to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 12th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pudentame
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

Alan Browne wrote:
William Graham wrote:

Dear Mr. Graham: Thank you for your email to the National Geographic
Society.

Photography jobs on staff are very rare. National Geographic...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 12th 07, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 54
Posted By Pudentame
Hard to break into National Geographic's staff.

Bob wrote:
sorry what is NG? I need them....?

Abbreviation for National Geographic - it's a magazine that uses a lot
of photographs.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 11th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 2
Posted By Pudentame
the new generation of digital cameras

softwarer wrote:

because now there is a new generation that will destroy all digital
cameras in the world

Who gives a ****? I can do that with this here ball-peen hammer.
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 21
Posted By Pudentame
Some very nice pictures:

Jack wrote:
m II wrote:
: http://photo.net/photos/Stovall
:
:
Funny, I thought the only thing TexaSS had to offer was steers and queers!
HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah? Which are...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 6th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Pudentame
Some very nice pictures:

Jack wrote:
m II wrote:
: http://photo.net/photos/Stovall
:
:
Funny, I thought the only thing TexaSS had to offer was steers and queers!
HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah? Which are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 6th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Pudentame
Some very nice pictures:

Jack wrote:
m II wrote:
: http://photo.net/photos/Stovall
:
:
Funny, I thought the only thing TexaSS had to offer was steers and queers!
HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah? Which are...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 4th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 9
Posted By Pudentame
Chance to Photo MLB's World Series 2007 Game 4

JimKramer wrote:

My wife likes baseball and thought this would be an enticement for me
to "go" to a big game.

http://promotions.monster.com/2007mlbworldseries/

Now read the rules

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 4th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 23
Posted By Pudentame
A good illustration of a danger of digital

Mxsmanic wrote:
While a classic F-4 Phantom jet fighter makes a surprise, low fly-by, the
digital photographers are too busy admiring their previous shots to see it:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 4th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 18
Posted By Pudentame
The 3rd of the month and everything is turning up X 3!

D-Mac. wrote:
On Aug 4, 6:01 am, Pudentame wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 2, 8:25 pm, "D-Mac." wrote:
Strolling...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 18
Posted By Pudentame
The 3rd of the month and everything is turning up X 3!

wrote:
On Aug 2, 8:25 pm, "D-Mac." wrote:
Strolling around looking for my mate, digging bait about 3 O'clock
this afternoon, I found this...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 3rd 07, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 10
Posted By Pudentame
- Mandate - Bond

Andrey Tarasevich wrote:
Joe Makowiec wrote:
Bond? Jim?

No. Jail.

No bail?
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 2nd 07, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 1
Posted By Pudentame
New Album "Lumières d'Opale"

Lumières d'Opale wrote:
Discover website :

http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml

This site presents pictures about French "Côte d'Opale", near Le
Touquet, in order to...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 2nd 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 3
Posted By Pudentame
photojournalists

www.wiktordabkowski.com - political photographer wrote:
Group for photojournalists http://groups.google.com/group/photojournalists

http://www.nppa.org/
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 2nd 07, 05:42 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Pudentame
Level/Un-level Horizons

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote: