Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bandicoot
Forum: Digital Photography May 5th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Bandicoot
Which filter is best to put on a 50mm 1.4??

"Dave Martindale" wrote in message

Interestingly, I have a +10 diopter closeup lens that came
from a photographic "garage sale". It's...
Forum: Digital Photography May 5th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Bandicoot
First Paying Gig - How much should I charge?

"Ray" wrote in message
I'm not a pro photographer but I do have a small business
servicing other businesses so I can give one...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By Bandicoot
What does your monitor show you?

"Lionel" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 06:33:55 GMT, Joe Petolino
wrote:

"MarkČ"...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By Bandicoot
What does your monitor show you?

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Justin C wrote:
In article ,
"MarkČ"...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 07, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 57
Posted By Bandicoot
What does your monitor show you?

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
I'm curious to discover what people's monitors are registering/not
registering in...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 26th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Bandicoot
Sinar 4x5 - worth?

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Pudentame wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

Pudentame wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Bandicoot
ISO equivalent

"Dimitris M" wrote in message
Can anyone please tell me how ISO values relate to either DIN or ASA
film speed?

15 DIN = ISO 25
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 21st 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Bandicoot
Sinar 4x5 - worth?

"Richard Knoppow" wrote in message
On Mar 19, 7:30 pm, "Bandicoot"
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 20th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Bandicoot
Sinar 4x5 - worth?

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
"Alan Browne" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography March 17th 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Bandicoot
Tripod ball-heads

"Mardon" wrote in message
"DeanB" wrote:

Hello all, I want to buy a tripod head, and the...
Forum: Digital Photography March 13th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By Bandicoot
Snow/rain on the lens and weather sealing

On 2007-03-12 12:00:30 -0700, timeOday...
Forum: Digital Photography March 13th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Bandicoot
... thinking about making a CAMERA OBSCURA....

"Bill Funk" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:41:01 GMT, King Sardon
wrote:

I'm considering...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 41
Posted By Bandicoot
How to protect the LCD from being scratched accidentally?

wrote in message
On Mar 4, 3:05 am, "Lez Pawl" wrote:
"Paul Allen"...
Forum: Digital Photography March 3rd 07, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Bandicoot
What are good products to use to clean a lens?

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:40:37 -0000, Bandicoot wrote:

I like the old recommendation of using a...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment March 2nd 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 13
Posted By Bandicoot
Does anyone know these two lenses?

wrote in message

Yes, light leaks sound bad. I am also worried about getting a really
worked...
Forum: Digital Photography March 1st 07, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Bandicoot
What are good products to use to clean a lens?

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Bandicoot" "insert_handle_here wrote:
[SNIP]

I always hold the lens upside...
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 28th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By Bandicoot
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

"Carl Wegerer" wrote in message
[SNIP]

I left out the word "copy". It is a copy negative, so it does not have
any
Forum: In The Darkroom February 28th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 22
Posted By Bandicoot
Restoring a stained 8x10 diacetate copy negative

"Carl Wegerer" wrote in message
[SNIP]

I left out the word "copy". It is a copy negative, so it does not have
any
Forum: Digital Photography February 28th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Bandicoot
What are good products to use to clean a lens?

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
MarkČ wrote:
Kevin McMurtrie wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography February 26th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By Bandicoot
Pentax *ist DS

"John Loomis" wrote in message

"Bandicoot" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Bandicoot
Pentax K100D Infrared Test

"nospam" wrote in message
[SNIP]

another option is get infrared polyester film and some kind of
holder:

Ilford makes...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Bandicoot
Pentax K100D Infrared Test

"nospam" wrote in message
[SNIP]

another option is get infrared polyester film and some kind of
holder:

Ilford makes...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Bandicoot
Pentax K100D Infrared Test

"Paul Rubin" wrote in message
nospam writes:
another option is get infrared polyester film and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 07, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 20
Posted By Bandicoot
Pentax K100D Infrared Test

"Paul Rubin" wrote in message
nospam writes:
another option is get infrared polyester film and...
Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Bandicoot
getting a balanced exposure of artwork

"Steve Wolfe" wrote in message
All good advice in response to this, but oil paint has a much
greater _possible_ dynamic...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125