Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kurt Ullman
Forum: Digital Photography November 10th 08, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.gossip.royalty
Replies: 13
Posted By Kurt Ullman
The Obamanation Gets a Dire and Critical Warning From South Africa..

In article ,
Mariner wrote:

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:37:43 -0800, Gunner Asch

Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 38
Posted By Kurt Ullman
America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

In article ,
Jeff wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:34:56 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 38
Posted By Kurt Ullman
America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

In article ,
J?rgen Exner wrote:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but _I_ learned in school that the only
people inhabiting the...
Forum: Digital Photography November 4th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 38
Posted By Kurt Ullman
America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

In article ,
J?rgen Exner wrote:

"." wrote:
I am a Real American, and immigrants will *never* be...
Forum: Digital Photography October 10th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 06:54:12 -0700, George Grapman
wrote:

Actually I remember...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

In article ,
George Grapman wrote:

You should address your complaint to all the conservatives in
congress who enjoy...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

In article ,
George Grapman wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

In article ,
George Grapman wrote:

Fine, your state and district are free to refuse that money.

In much the...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

In article ,
George Grapman wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:05:57 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography October 9th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
Replies: 59
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Ron Paul...

In article ,
George Grapman wrote:

It should have been financed by my state and local school district, with no
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 177
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

In article ,
Yeah Right wrote:

Basically because the government, if they did it, have more
experts and have...
Forum: Digital Photography September 16th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.true-crime,misc.fitness.weights,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 177
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Video: WTC Witnesses: "It was definitely no commercial airliner"

In article ,
"Jonathan" wrote:

There was a plan to go to Iraq long before 911 but I see you are really
ignorant. If...
Forum: Digital Photography May 14th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Kurt Ullman
+// Lindsay Lohans NIPPLE SLIP!

In article ,
Dennis J wrote:

On 14 May 2007 12:06:20 -0700, unclejr wrote:

Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 06, 01:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Digital camera and mac (newbie)

In article ,
sbt wrote:

In article
Forum: Digital Photography September 4th 06, 01:50 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 48
Posted By Kurt Ullman
Digital camera and mac (newbie)

In article ,
"David J. Littleboy" wrote:

"Newbie" wrote:
Just starting with my first digital camera (Contax i4R). I have a Mac
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16