Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Liam O'Connor
Forum: Digital Photography May 19th 14, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Replies: 5
Posted By Liam O'Connor
How does Google Imaging & satellite spying photo analysis work?

I'm a layman, so, keeping it at lay-talk, fundamentally,
how does Google Images recognize two images as having the
same provenance?

And, is it similar to how software find tanks and missiles
in a...
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 14, 03:57 AM Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.cellular
Replies: 11
Posted By Liam O'Connor
HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Mon, 12 May 2014 18:34:35 -0500, Liam O'Connor wrote:

My phone is the USA T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3, with Android 4.3.
The native "Camera" app is version 1.5

I looked all over in the...
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 14, 12:34 AM Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.cellular
Replies: 11
Posted By Liam O'Connor
HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Mon, 12 May 2014 19:21:16 -0400, John McGaw wrote:

Is there any chance that you can get the new version of the 'native' camera
app? On my Nexus 5 the camera app from Google remembers the HDR...
Forum: Digital Photography May 12th 14, 08:51 AM Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 11
Posted By Liam O'Connor
HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Sat, 10 May 2014 12:32:41 -0700, Savageduck wrote:

You aren't going to get much help in rec.photo.digital so to make it a
little easier for you try the link below.
http://bit.ly/1sygQ6n...
Forum: Digital Photography May 10th 14, 06:25 PM Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.cellular
Replies: 11
Posted By Liam O'Connor
HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android4.3, T-Mobile, SIII)

On Thu, 08 May 2014 07:14:33 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

Might want to look into downloading / installing another camera app?

Does anyone know of an Android camera app that has HDR
which can...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 14, 06:05 PM Posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital,alt.cellular
Replies: 11
Posted By Liam O'Connor
HDR mode is nice but Camera won't STAY in HDR mode (Android 4.3,T-Mobile, SIII)

I have the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3
and all I want is to set the camera to *stay* in HDR mode.

I can easily set it to go into HDR mode each time:
1. Open the default "Camera"...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 14, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.ipad,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 10
Posted By Liam O'Connor
What is a good free sketching art program on the iPad?

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 17:19:55 +0100, RJH wrote:

Were you not persuaded by Mr Duck's suggestion, above?

IMHO, only a moron plunks down his money before knowing
what he can get for free.

It's like...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 14, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.ipad,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 10
Posted By Liam O'Connor
What is a good free sketching art program on the iPad?

On Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:13:05 +0100, RJH wrote:

Here I agree to a point, but how often does that happen? And apps are,
relatively, quite inexpensive.

Depends how much you value your time....
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 14, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.mobile.ipad,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 10
Posted By Liam O'Connor
What is a good free sketching art program on the iPad?

My wife today went to an art exhibition and a woman was showing her how to
use "Procreate" to sketch drawings.

Searching for equivalent functionality to "Procreate", I entered
in an App Store...
Forum: Digital Photography March 10th 14, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware,comp.mobile.ipad
Replies: 34
Posted By Liam O'Connor
Recommendation for iPad iOS7 basic image editor

What basic photo & video freeware editor do you use on iOS7 iPad?

On Windows, I make basic photo edits (cropping, color balance,
panorama, etc) with IrfanView freeware, and I make more extensive...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10