by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
1 36 Digital Photography
I'll be darned by philo
I've exhibited my photography for about 30 years and just sold my 4th image yesterday. LOL
Today 01:41 AM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post
1 37 Digital Photography
Instant landfill fodder by Alan Browne[_2_]
On 2018-09-22 18:55, RichA wrote: It wouldn't be that hard to adapter a REAL sensor (APS) to a FF 1970's film camera, but it would cost money to do it. ...
Yesterday 06:23 PM
by Alan Browne[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Instant landfill fodder by RJH
On 22/09/2018 23:55, RichA wrote: It wouldn't be that hard to adapter a REAL sensor (APS) to a FF 1970's film camera, but it would cost money to do it. ...
Instant landfill fodder by David Taylor
On 22/09/2018 23:55, RichA wrote: It wouldn't be that hard to adapter a REAL sensor (APS) to a FF 1970's film camera, but it would cost money to do it. ...
Yesterday 10:20 AM
by David Taylor Go to last post