Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: george
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 25th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Replies: 2
Posted By george
Infrared photography January winner announced

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

The winner and finalists in the MaxMax.com infrared photography
competition are up:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=898

Forum: Digital ZLR Cameras February 25th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

The winner and finalists in the MaxMax.com infrared photography
competition are up:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=898

Forum: Digital Photography February 25th 07, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

The winner and finalists in the MaxMax.com infrared photography
competition are up:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=898

Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

Jeez, I didn't know that so many lawyers post here.

Lots of people wear headphones and walkmans to the gym. An idea would be
to conceal a webcam-like camera in one the earmuffs (the advantage is...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

C J Campbell wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 06:08:31 -0800, PeteCresswell) wrote
(in article ):

Per george:
Of course my 20D or even my camera...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:24:19 -0500, george wrote:

The gym I lift at has its share of idiots doing idiotic things with free
weights and...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

Paul Rubin wrote:
george writes:
Privacy in a public gym?

Depends on the gym, I suppose. From
http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,57692,00.html:

All...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

jeremy wrote:
"george" wrote in message
C J Campbell wrote:

For what? Ridicule? Do we really need another...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

jeremy wrote:
"george" wrote in message
The gym I lift at has its share of idiots doing idiotic things with free
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

dwight wrote:
"george" wrote in message
The gym I lift at has its share of idiots doing idiotic things with free
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

C J Campbell wrote:

For what? Ridicule?
Do we really need another place where people ridicule those who have offended
them? Whatever happened to tolerance?

No, for our amusement. I'm not...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
george wrote:

The gym I lift at has its share of idiots doing idiotic things with
free weights and machines, and I'd like to be able to photograph
the more...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

C J Campbell wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:24:19 -0800, george wrote
(in article ):

The gym I lift at has its share of idiots doing idiotic...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 56
Posted By george
Camera for surreptitious photography?

The gym I lift at has its share of idiots doing idiotic things with free
weights and machines, and I'd like to be able to photograph the more
ridiculous "lifters". Of course my 20D or even my...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14