Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike Rosenberg
Forum: Digital Photography August 17th 09, 07:45 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 137
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Free utility to combine 4 jpegs into one jpeg?

isw wrote:

When you listen to a concert, are you hearing the score?

When I go to a baseball game I see the score.

--
My latest dance performance...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.os.ms-windows.misc,rec.photo.digital

Jolly Roger wrote:

Since when does File Print ... PDF Save As PDF require third-party
software?

This thread is crossposted to three news groups.

--...
Forum: Digital Photography January 30th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.os.ms-windows.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 52
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Digital photo of a page to be viewed on mac and pc

William Mitchell wrote:

and this is a Mac group, not a Microsoft group.

This thread is crossposted to three groups, only one of which is a Mac
group.

--...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 27th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:

Strange - I know a lot of people here, who are using Canon cameras -
especially the EOSD and IXUS models. (Some IXUS models in Wurope are
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

Erik Richard Sørensen wrote:

There is no 'minimum' - just plug the camera to the USB, and it'll
occour on the desktop.

Except that it's already been established in this...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

emelvy wrote:

I have a Canon Powershot S80 and have installed on my iMac G5 all of
Canon's software (from a CD labeled "Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk
Ver....
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

emelvy wrote:

Canon's CameraWindow (at least the version I have, 6.0.0.6) supports
transfers from USB card readers.

Yes, but this is the opposite of what we're discussing...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 06:53 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

G.T. wrote:

Most Canons don't do USB mass storage.

Ah, now I understand. And, of course, many of us prefer to use card
readers anyway, for the convenience. Hmmm, we...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

G.T. wrote:

Easy, buy a card reader and use none of the Canon, or Apple, software.

Even without a card reader, you can configure the Mac not to open iPhoto
or any app...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 26th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Minimal software to download Canon PowerShot to Mac?

AES wrote:

Can anyone say what's the minimal software needed to download photos
from a Canon PowerShot A710 to a Mac iBook running OS 10.3.9 via the USB
cable?

I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 06, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Photo Retouching

Greg "_" wrote:

Yes travel back in time, and stay there in your case.

Oh, I don't have a case large enough to stay in.

--...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,comp.sys.mac.apps
Replies: 36
Posted By Mike Rosenberg
Photo Retouching

Greg "_" wrote:

No fix it before hand.

Okay, so you already have a picture on hand with the problem that Jim
described. Your solution is to travel back in time and...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12