Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fishface
Forum: Digital Photography December 9th 06, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Fishface
B&H, Why All The SPAM???

dwight wrote:
I have one, and, yes, it certainly generates a fair share of the spam I
receive. That's why I had to invoke privacy in the WHOIS data and
my email address appears only as a...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By Fishface
Editing software advice needed

Paul wrote:

I'm about to go off and buy a Nikon D80- my first digital SLR. Although
I've a lot of film experience, I've only used a PS digital camera. Problem
is that my PC is a bit dated and...
Forum: Digital Photography October 25th 06, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Fishface
Sony H1 flash too bright?

louise wrote:
I frequently find that when using my H1 indoors, portraits
and such, the flash is much too bright and washes out the
person's face. Is there a setting I'm not aware of that can
Forum: Digital Photography August 14th 06, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,adobe.photoshop.windows,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 10
Posted By Fishface
DvD slide shows

zonker wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good program to turn my pictures into slideshow
on DvD. I see a ton of the programs out there and jsut looking to see
if anyone has used one and is happy...
Forum: Photographing Nature August 14th 06, 04:02 AM Posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,adobe.photoshop.windows,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 10
Posted By Fishface
DvD slide shows