Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Qbert
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 15th 06, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Qbert
Pentax K100D vs Minolta 7D

Hello,
I'm very interested in stabylization system of K100D, in fact I was going to
sell my DL to buy K100D.

Looking for it on ebay, I found that Minolta 7D runs out for about the same
price.

What...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale October 15th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Qbert
Pentax K100D vs Minolta 7D

Hello,
I'm very interested in stabylization system of K100D, in fact I was going to
sell my DL to buy K100D.

Looking for it on ebay, I found that Minolta 7D runs out for about the same...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale September 14th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Qbert
Pentax K100D Digital SLR 18-55mm 75-300mm 2 Lenses

Why don't you sell worldwide?
I'm from Italy and would be interested.

"Bret Cohen" ha scritto nel messaggio
The...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 2nd 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Qbert
Why Nikon's D50 is "the best"

Just to add my opionion: Pentax *ist (I've the DL one but it's the same for
all the other models) uses the same Sony CCD of D50. A part it's cheaper
than Nikon, the color look more 'natural'. D50...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 27th 06, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Qbert
Tele-Conversion lenses

In the market there are front anf rear TC.
I saw several samples of rear TC, like Tamron and Kenko, and thay are quite
good (2x, at least). AF don't work over f5.6.
Front lens are very poor, but AF...
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale August 25th 06, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Qbert
Zoom Pentax 2.8 PRO to buy

Sorry, Pentax is:

80-200 ED 2.8
Forum: Digital Photo Equipment For Sale August 24th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Qbert
Zoom Pentax 2.8 PRO to buy

Hello,
I'm looking for high performance zoom for my Pentax *ist DL.

My first choice is:
Pentax 70-200 f2.8, but I think it's quite diffidult to find.

Other choices a

Sigma APO
70-200 (or 210?)
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8