Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steven Woody
Forum: In The Darkroom March 6th 08, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven Woody
Usage of fiberglasss print drying rack

On Mar 5, 9:19 pm, Richard Knoppow wrote:
On Mar 4, 6:01 pm, Steven Woody wrote:

for fiberglass print drying rack, should one put the prints on...
Forum: In The Darkroom March 5th 08, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven Woody
Usage of fiberglasss print drying rack

On Mar 5, 1:00 pm, ____ wrote:
In article
,
Steven Woody wrote:

Forum: In The Darkroom March 5th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 10
Posted By Steven Woody
Usage of fiberglasss print drying rack

for fiberglass print drying rack, should one put the prints on it with
emusion side down or up? thanks.
Forum: In The Darkroom February 22nd 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

On Feb 22, 9:06 am, wrote:
On Feb 21, 2:08 am, Steven Woody wrote:

Dan,

1, What's the dillution you used for developor and fixer?
2, What is your workflow? ...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 21st 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

On Feb 21, 8:06 pm, Claudio Bonavolta wrote:
On 20 fév, 03:16, Steven Woody wrote:

Hi,

Since I've not managed to reache Lloyd Erlick's web...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 21st 08, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

On Feb 21, 7:16 am, wrote:
On Feb 19, 10:01 pm, Steven Woody wrote:

I interested in single-tray because,

1, My room is not large, even thougth it's capable...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 21st 08, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

On Feb 20, 10:43 pm, "Ken Hart" wrote:
"Steven Woody" wrote in message

Forum: In The Darkroom February 20th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

On Feb 20, 3:15 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/19/2008 10:01 PM Steven Woody spake thus:

On Feb 20, 12:37 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
Forum: In The Darkroom February 20th 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

On Feb 20, 12:37 pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 2/19/2008 7:59 PM jjs spake thus:

In my most humble opinion, single-tray processing for B&W is not worthwhile.
If...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 20th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 39
Posted By Steven Woody
Some simple questions about Single-Tray Processing

Hi,

Since I've not managed to reache Lloyd Erlick's web site, so I like to
ask some basic questions about how to exactly do single-tray printing
here. Hope you professionals be kind to give me some...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 19th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 22
Posted By Steven Woody
Where is Lloyd Erlick's Web site

On Feb 19, 7:37 am, wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:45 pm, Steven Woody wrote:

On Feb 18, 7:10 am, wrote:

Forum: In The Darkroom February 18th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Feb 18, 7:10 am, wrote:
On Feb 15, 6:03 am, Steven Woody wrote:

Particularly, I want to find tech articles about single-tray
processing. Thanks if you can give...
Forum: In The Darkroom February 15th 08, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 22
Posted By Steven Woody
Where is Lloyd Erlick's Web site

Hi,

I want to read some old articles on Lloyd Erlick's web site, which was
http://www.heylloyd.com in my bookmarks. But these days I find it's
not reachable no longer. Does these articles moved to...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 4th 07, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven Woody
How to Turn On Metz 45 CL-4 Secondary Reflector

On Dec 4, 2:04 pm, "Q.G. de Bakker" wrote:
Steven Woody wrote:
i just brought a used Metz 45 CL-4 flashgun. anyone in the list get
used this gear? it has a secondary...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 4th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 2
Posted By Steven Woody
How to Turn On Metz 45 CL-4 Secondary Reflector

hi,

i just brought a used Metz 45 CL-4 flashgun. anyone in the list get
used this gear? it has a secondary reflector, but i don't know how to
turn on it (make it work ). it seems it never flash in...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
How to understand 18% gray?

On Nov 27, 12:13 pm, Steven Woody wrote:
thanks for all your explains and that actually made me in the way of
understanding. now, another question poped up in my mind: ...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
How to understand 18% gray?

On Nov 27, 11:16 pm, Don Stauffer in Minnesota
wrote:
On Nov 26, 1:21 pm, "Douglas" wrote:

"David J. Littleboy" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography November 27th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
How to understand 18% gray?

thanks for all your explains and that actually made me in the way of
understanding. now, another question poped up in my mind: how to
map a 18% point ( or a mid-tone point ) in a 1 to 255 scale in...
Forum: Digital Photography November 26th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
How to understand 18% gray?

why 18% gray is in the mid of the full scale of brightness from
darkest to brightest? what's the math behind it?
Forum: Film & Labs November 1st 07, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 8
Posted By Steven Woody
is fuji velvia 100f really bad?

Jim
On 2007-10-25 10:10:01 -0400, Steven Woody said:

i just brought 20 rolls of velvia 100f ( 120 size ) in and was search
net for reviews. i badly found...
Forum: Film & Labs October 25th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Replies: 8
Posted By Steven Woody
is fuji velvia 100f really bad?

i just brought 20 rolls of velvia 100f ( 120 size ) in and was search
net for reviews. i badly found people tend say that velvia 100f is
the worst in the family of velvia ( the others are velvia 100...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 22nd 07, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
one-shot fixer for paper

On Jun 22, 5:03 am, "Ken Hart" wrote:
"Lloyd Erlick" Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com wrote in ...

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 21st 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
one-shot fixer for paper

On Jun 21, 5:34 am, Lloyd Erlick Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com wrote:
June 20, 2007, from Lloyd Erlick,

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:51:43 -0700, Steven

Woody wrote:
the...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 20th 07, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
one-shot fixer for paper

On Jun 20, 8:42 pm, Lloyd Erlick Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:35:46 -0700, Steven

Woody wrote:
and, because there is no acid in the...
Forum: In The Darkroom June 19th 07, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 18
Posted By Steven Woody
one-shot fixer for paper

serched the net and posted questions on this groups, but i've not yet
very clear on one of my questons: how do i mix and use one-shot none-
acid none-hardener sodium thiosulfate fixer for print...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125