Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: customminds
Forum: Digital Photography November 14th 09, 05:36 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By customminds
1 photo every 15 minutes every day - houston skyline

I spent a while planning this out and it seems to be working. Critiques welcome!!

Basically 1 Nikon camera tethered to a computer, updating a scene of downtown houston every 15 minutes all day,...
Forum: General Photography Techniques September 17th 09, 07:53 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By customminds
what type of slideshow are we talking...

what type of slideshow are we talking about?

DVD, Powerpoint, flash?
Forum: Photographing People September 17th 09, 07:52 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By customminds
Definitely some great photos there! thanks for...

Definitely some great photos there! thanks for sharing!

:-)
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 5th 09, 07:39 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By customminds
118 megapixel Photo of Downtown Houston - Daytime

This is a followup to my panorama post. (added a new 118 megapixel panorama to the gallery - you can zoom in and pan around.)
http://www.customminds.com/cityscape

Sorry for being gone a few days,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 09, 04:54 AM
Replies: 20
Posted By customminds
wow.. those bulgaria ones are insane! great...

wow.. those bulgaria ones are insane! great captures!
Forum: Digital Photography July 25th 09, 09:08 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By customminds
good find rwalker! thanks. ps: was it a 50mm...

good find rwalker! thanks.

ps: was it a 50mm lens, or was the setting just on 50mm? if 50mm, what 50mm was it? ;-)
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 09, 03:40 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By customminds
Paul - Thank you. I'll attempt that this next...

Paul - Thank you. I'll attempt that this next storm for you! :-)

Bob - Thanks Bob. I'm heading there to read up on it now. Lightning is definitely a fascinating subject.

R Walker - Thanks! Here...
Forum: Digital Photography July 23rd 09, 09:51 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By customminds
Lightning Storm in Houston

Thunderstorm in Houston last night

I always get weird looks when I run to the balcony with the tripod and camera. Tonight their was the first lightning storm… or I should say… first...
Forum: Digital Photography July 22nd 09, 03:08 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By customminds
Ray - I might be in the wrong, but I thought...

Ray - I might be in the wrong, but I thought their was a difference between a critique and an insult?
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 09, 03:12 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By customminds
okay everyone. Thank you for the excellent...

okay everyone. Thank you for the excellent feedback.

It was quite a bit of work for my first attempt and although there are problems with the photo (that any child can point out). The process was...
Forum: Digital Photography July 20th 09, 03:03 AM
Replies: 16
Posted By customminds
A more massive waste of time might have been your...

A more massive waste of time might have been your wordy response. ;-)
Forum: Digital Photography July 16th 09, 09:25 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By customminds
first panorama attempt - downtown houston - 525megapixel

http://www.customminds.com/houston

My first attempt at a panorama. Taken with about 25 21mp images.

Please let me know your thoughts. I will attempt a daytime pano in a few days.

Michael
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12