Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ryan
Forum: Digital Photography July 29th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Ryan
photo processing to book

phk wrote:
Clubphoto, my favorite processing site, used to produce a nifty
booklet holding up to 60 prints, either 4x6 or 5x7. Now they have
been absorbed by Winkflash, and apart from not...
Forum: Digital Photography July 15th 07, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Ryan
Dealing with less experienced buyers - photo pricing for publications

After having spent a few years revising photo pricing for retail
customers (of which I generally have few as that is not my primary
pursuit), now I'm getting more inquiries about usage of my images...
Forum: Digital Photography July 15th 07, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Ryan
How many pix/camera do you take?

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
I'm wondering if most people don't take all that many photos with their
cameras. Reason I bring this up is because of a problem I had recently with
my Fuji...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 07, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Ryan
Is anyone using 2 monitors for photo work?

Good Man wrote:

snip

More importantly, what monitors are people here using for photo work... and
is your photo work web based, print based, or both?

17" Sony Trinitron now 6 years old I...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Ryan
Evolution Timelapse Video - Photo Editing

I presume many of you have seen the "Dove Evolution" video where they
time lapse a model's photoshoot and the subsequent photo enhancement
techniques, then the billboard version.

Does anyone know...
Forum: Digital Photography October 11th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By Ryan
Attempts at micro/macro shots

I've been on a project to photograph a few hundred "pages" of a 16mm
microfilm roll.

I've acquired a bellows to use along with a D70 and Tamron f/2.8 35-70mm

Quickly I discovered that I don't get...
Forum: Digital Photography August 8th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Ryan
Striking tonal range in B&W images - How?

I have yet to figure out how people get black and white images with a
bathtub shaped histogram where they are very black and very white
without being full of mid-tones.

I've heavily edited &...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7