Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron
Forum: Digital Photography May 24th 13, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 46
Posted By Ron
Best lens for wildlife photography?

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message

M-M wrote:
That was a great detailed reply- I appreciate it and I hope others can
Forum: Digital Photography March 6th 13, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Ron
DSLR Bag

"Jake" wrote in message

Any recommendations for a camera bag that will hold a Nikon D5100 and
attached 70-200 lens without having to...
Forum: Digital Photography October 16th 12, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Posted By Ron
Battery question

wrote in message ...

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:50:50 -0400, wrote:

I'm looking at two digital camers, a Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR ...
Forum: Digital Photography September 24th 12, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 23
Posted By Ron
$75000 lens

"sid" wrote in message ...

Alfred Molon wrote:

Supposedly Kate Middleton was photographed with a $75000 lens. Does
anybody know what kind of...
Forum: Digital Photography August 12th 12, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 296
Posted By Ron
Raw photo software

"Mayayana" wrote in message ...

XP 32-bit. Can anyone shed some light on stable options
for processing raw photos?

Photos from Nikon and Panasonic cameras.

No...
Forum: Other Photographic Equipment August 6th 12, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.equipment.misc,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Ron
Canon battery

"DaveC" wrote in message

I want to purchase a new Canon NB-2L battery for my G9 digicam.

What with the stories of abundant...
Forum: Digital Photography February 12th 12, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Ron
problem importing a canon powershot sx1 raw file

"sobriquet" wrote in message

According to this information, the raw file should be supported by...
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 11, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron
Dust spots on my pictures

On Mar 23, 10:26 am, Savageduck
On 2011-03-23 07:48:31...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras February 1st 11, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 59
Posted By Ron
Why don't crop sensor cameras have crop weight bodies?

"Wally" wrote in message
The Canon 7D with its 1.6-factor sensor weighs 900 g with battery --
the Full Frame Canon 5D2 weighs...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 10, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 45
Posted By Ron
DPI / Pixels conversion?

"Tuxedo" wrote in message
bobwilliams wrote:

[...]

Send them the 3300 x 2200 pixel image.
That one has the most image...
Forum: Digital Photography December 4th 10, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 45
Posted By Ron
DPI / Pixels conversion?

"Tuxedo" wrote in message
bugbear wrote:

Does the magazine indicate how big the photographs
will be printed (6"x4" or A4...
Forum: Digital Photography November 8th 10, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Ron
Memory Cards

"Alan Lichtenstein" wrote in message
Ron wrote:

"Alan Lichtenstein" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 7th 10, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 37
Posted By Ron
Memory Cards

"Alan Lichtenstein" wrote in message
A friend of mine told me that he had heard from someone at Lexar that in
2-3 years they would no...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 4th 10, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By Ron
Canon T2i RAW in Photoshop CS3

"JimG" wrote in message
My T2i arrived this week and, as I was happily snapping test photos and
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 16th 10, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By Ron
Battery question - canon 1D mkIV

"David J Taylor" wrote in message
The problem is that Canon batteries have been getting smarter. For
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 10, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ron
CF cards redux

"Wolfgang Weisselberg" wrote in message

One thing seems irrefutable...
Forum: Digital Photography May 30th 10, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By Ron
CF cards redux

wrote in message
The last round of CF cards I got for my original 5D (three years ago)
were Lexar Pro 133x and Ridata...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 14th 10, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 35
Posted By Ron
Which of your lenses do you use most often? Least?

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
What three lenses are on your cameras most often?

Me:
28-70 f/2.8...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18