Enerloop batteries overpriced? by Alfred Molon[_4_]
In article , RichA says... ...
Enerloop batteries overpriced? by Alan Browne[_2_]
On 2018-02-17 03:39, RichA wrote: https://petapixel.com/2018/02/16/eneloop-pro-20-batteries-ikea-ladda-5-batteries/ mAh are not the whole story. Peak...
Yesterday 09:08 PM
by android Go to last post
1 1 Digital Photography
Panasonic GX9 - FAIL (a cheapened GX8) by android
On 2018-02-14 03:39:42 +0000, RichA said: I had the GX8. It's stabilization for non-stabilized Panasonic lenses was poor, way below that of my Olympus. ...
Yesterday 05:43 PM
by android Go to last post
4 35 Digital Photography
Enerloop batteries overpriced? by Bill W
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:39:43 -0800 (PST), RichA...
Yesterday 11:27 AM
by Bill W Go to last post
0 8 Digital Photography
Panasonic Develops Industry's first 8K High-Resolution, High-Performance Global Shutter Technology using Organic-Photoconductive-Film CMOS Image Sensor by Alfred Molon[_4_]
In article , RichA says... Plus, whenever "organic" enters the digital fray, it usually means subject...
Yesterday 09:28 AM
by Alfred Molon[_4_] Go to last post
1 11 Digital Photography
Nikon Coolpix 950 makes loud, clicking noise... by Savageduck[_3_]
wrote: On Thursday, October 24, 2002 at 11:54:56 PM UTC-4, Dave Mundt wrote: Greetings and Salutations. ...and halts with a...
Yesterday 07:39 AM