Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots by Eric Stevens
On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 18:15:41 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote: I like this concept, though it'll likely be expensive. This is the second...
Yesterday 08:18 PM
by Davoud Go to last post
2 3 Digital Photography
Filmmaker “shocked” at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by MC[_3_]
Whisky-dave wrote: I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an intresting lunchtime read. ...
Yesterday 04:12 PM
by -hh Go to last post
7 6 Digital Photography
Filmmaker “shocked” at how good iPhone XS video capture is vs. a $10K cinema camera by newshound
On 19/10/2018 11:30, Whisky-dave wrote: I haven't read this yet so not saying it's true but will be an intresting lunchtime read. ...
Yesterday 01:46 PM
by newshound Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Digital rangefinder with no LCD or memory card slots by Savageduck[_3_]
On Oct 20, 2018, RichA wrote (in ): I like this concept, though it'll likely be expensive....
Yesterday 09:30 AM
Yesterday 04:10 AM