Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Han Schutten[_2_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 21st 10, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
New photos on "Lumières d'Opale"

I usually visit your site when you announce new photos. Although I don't
always like all pictures, they do always express a great love for the
subject. I appreciate that. Thanks for...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 12th 10, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
images of Ireland

In June I walked the Beara Way, a roundtrip in southwest Ireland. No
stunning images, but those who are interested in the nature and villages of
the Irish coast in the counties Cork and Kerry are...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras October 7th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
Autumn in Norway

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 4th 09, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
Panasonic LX-3

You don't need Photoshop do convert to DNG, the Adobe DNG converter is a
stand alone application.
I don't know if the Lumix LX-3 RAW format is supported, but there are
regular updates for the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 28th 09, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 591
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
Snapshots of Afghanistan - August 2009

You're too modest when you call your album "Snapshots". Beautiful
collection.
Those who like the atmosphere or the landscapes might be interested in my
images of Pakistan - taken in the era of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 14th 09, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 2
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
Have to send in my D5000

If the camera cannot auto-focus correctly, I suppose that another plane in
your image than the one you tried to focus on is sharp.
If there is nothing sharp in your images, something else is going...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 5th 09, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
gallery: a hike in West-Ireland

About a month ago I made a short hiking trip in Ireland: the Kerry Way.
Those who are interested in a small impression are invited to have a look on
www.hsphotography.nl.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 19th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
Another source condemns 3:2 format

In the rare cases that I use a P&S (with 4:3 ratio) I hack away enough
pixels to get more or less 3:2 most of the time.

"RichA" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Digital Photography May 19th 09, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
Another source condemns 3:2 format

In the rare cases that I use a P&S (with 4:3 ratio) I hack away enough
pixels to get more or less 3:2 most of the time.

"RichA" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 3rd 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
new images in gallery

I don't remember (too long ago), but I took a closer look at the original
image: almost certainly peaches.
Didn't taste them, however, I took the figs ;)

"Paul" schreef in bericht...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 1st 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
new images in gallery

I added a handful of (autumn) images to my gallery of dutch NP "de Peel" on
my website:

www.hsphotography.nl

People who are interested are invited to have a look.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 24th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
pictures sw usa

I added a gallery with photographs from Utah and Arizona to my website. A
well known area, of course, but maybe still interesting to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl.
Forum: Digital Photography December 1st 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
website landscapes

Recently I released an english version of my photo website, with mainly
landscapes. A.o. images of Pakistan and coastal landscapes.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look at...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras November 23rd 07, 08:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 0
Posted By Han Schutten[_2_]
website landscapes

Hello,

I recently released an english version of my website with (mainly) landscape
photography.
A.o. coastal landscapes and images of Pakistan.

Those who are interested can take a look at...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 23rd 07, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems