Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bob B
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment March 12th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob B
NJ Photo Ed Conference and Large Format

Hello everyone,

I know I mentioned our conference here before so I apologize if I am
overdoing it. I want to point out that several outstanding members of
the LF community will be participating:...
Forum: Digital Photography February 22nd 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob B
NJ Photographic Educational Conference

Very interesting weekend event coming April 4 to 6, 2008

Notable speakers and teachers.

Important exhibitors with the latest stuff.

www.njphotoconference.com

Come and join us for New Jersey's...
Forum: Digital Photography February 13th 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob B
NEW JERSEY PHOTOGRAPHIC EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE

NEW JERSEY PHOTOGRAPHIC EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE

April 4 5 and 6

Please see our website:

http://www.njphotoconference.com/
Forum: Large Format Photography Equipment February 13th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Replies: 0
Posted By Bob B
NEW JERSEY PHOTOGRAPHIC EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE

NEW JERSEY PHOTOGRAPHIC EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE

April 4 5 and 6

Including:

Ted Harris, View Camera Magazine, Contributing Editor

George Tice, noted fine art photographer
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4