Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GregS[_3_]
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 10, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 63
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Smoking and the poor, proof of smoking's attraction to the uneducatedand stupid

In article , Rich wrote:
In Canada, onerous taxes on tobacco have helped (I think cigarettes
are something...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 10, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 63
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Smokers, again. Or should I say, LOSERS!

In article , wrote:
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:21:08 -0400, John A. wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 15:17:04 -0500, Ted...
Forum: General Equipment For Sale August 11th 10, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Info About The Kodak Tourist Camera

In article , Ken wrote:

Click to see The Kodak Tourist Camera...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 9th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Should all smokers be taken out and shot?

In article , (GregS) wrote:
In article 2010080909032243658-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, Savageduck
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 9th 10, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

On 2010-08-09 08:44:46 -0700, (GregS) said:

In article...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 9th 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Should all smokers be taken out and shot?

In article , Rich wrote:
On Aug 9, 8:47=A0am, Outing Trolls is FUN! wrote:
On Mon,...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 10, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Where is the camera

In article , Mark Sieving wrote:
On Jul 9, 1:09=A0pm, (GregS) wrote:
I can't...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 10, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Where is the camera

In article , (GregS) wrote:
I can't find the camera here, yet it seems to view everything...
Forum: Digital Photography July 9th 10, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Where is the camera

I can't find the camera here, yet it seems to view everything ??

http://www.fullscreen360.com/st-helens.htm
Forum: Digital Photography June 22nd 10, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 16
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Winter is near

In article , "Tim Conway" wrote:

"mmyvusenet" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 10, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Posted By GregS[_3_]
How to fix tiny tear in camera bag before it widens?

In article , John Turco wrote:
Better Info wrote:

heavily edited for brevity

There was one fantastic solvent that someone gave a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 26th 10, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Hilarious!! B&H shipping charges for one roll of film!!!

In article , Bruce wrote:
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:12:58 GMT, (GregS)
wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 10, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Hilarious!! B&H shipping charges for one roll of film!!!

In article , "Anon" wrote:

"RichA" wrote in...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras January 25th 10, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Dpreview. Strapped for real news, or in sales pitch mode?

In article , RichA wrote:
An announcement about and upcoming firmware improvement? Time was,
firmware...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 10, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital

In article , RichA wrote:
An announcement about and upcoming firmware improvement? Time was,
firmware...
Forum: Digital Photography January 19th 10, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Large color pictures in Craig's List ads?

In article , "Paul H" wrote:
Thanks, Steve,
Your solution sounds reasonable. However, I have no idea what "html img/...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Palm Springs, CA area

In article , (GregS) wrote:
In article , Toxic wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2010...
Forum: Digital Photography January 5th 10, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Palm Springs, CA area

In article , Toxic wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 09:24:15 -0800, G wrote:

Hey, don't forget a place I used to work at. Here is a recent...
Forum: Digital Photography December 15th 09, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Digital Camera Question

In article , "Bowser" wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01CA7D80.DAD616F0
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Prints

In article , Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
GregS wrote:
I want a 20X30 print.

I assume...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 09, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Prints

In article , Scott W wrote:
On Dec 10, 6:16=A0am, (GregS) wrote:
I want a 20X30...
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Prints

In article , John McWilliams wrote:
GregS wrote:
I want a 20X30 print. Using my inkjets I get some bizzare results. When I
send
Forum: Digital Photography December 10th 09, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Prints

I want a 20X30 print. Using my inkjets I get some bizzare results. When I send
out to get print, how can I best get what I see on monitor, assuming its corrected.

greg
Forum: Digital Photography October 23rd 09, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Replies: 49
Posted By GregS[_3_]
Jupiter

In article , wrote:
The astrophotography has been keeping me occupied lately. This
is my first attempt at planetary imaging. Lots to learn,...
Forum: Digital Photography October 7th 09, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 32
Posted By GregS[_3_]
So long, folks

In article , Don Stauffer wrote:
I have been a member of this group for a number of years. But it has
turned into primarily a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125