Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: www.kevinkienlein.com
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 2nd 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 49
Photoshop blur tool Vs expensive lenses

you have allot of dead links on your website, I thought you might like to
know... kk

"Douglas" wrote in message
This stupid...
Forum: Digital Photography December 2nd 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 115
Photoshop blur tool Vs expensive lenses

you have allot of dead links on your website, I thought you might like to
know... kk

"Douglas" wrote in message
This stupid...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 19th 07, 10:19 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Replies: 11
wide angle lens that will fit onto Canon Rebel EOS

FD no fit... ! ef and ef-s lens meant for EOS cameras are what you want...
Google would provide you with good info too.. kk

"readache" wrote in message...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment August 10th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 6
Calendars, calendars and more calendars

put me on your list of receivers... tnx kk

krash at junction dot net
"DMac" wrote in message
It's (its) calendar...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 18th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography
Replies: 28
Lens Comparison

I have 2 tamron 28-200's f3.8-5.6, it is my main lens, and is slightly
macro, there are good deals if you watch around, I bought one for 265$Cdn,
and the other, a newer version, for $110Cdn... my...
Forum: Digital Photography March 28th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
The Canon Mark III...

ooops, yes, I have the SUPER charged version... :o) I was confused with the
FPS and burst numbers with how many at a time... I don't know why you would
need that many shots of someone ugly wrinkles...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
The Canon Mark III...

"Daryl Bryant" wrote in message
A must have @ 10 fps this is got to be fastest camera to date - Anyone...
Forum: Digital Photography March 27th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 26
The Canon Mark III...

I think my 30D does 9?? kk

"Daryl Bryant" wrote in message
A must have @ 10 fps this is got to be fastest...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 10:01 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4

watch on eBay, craigslist.org, fredmiranda.com/forum, etc for a lightly used
Canon 300D/Rebel or any of its offspring, they are great, and make wonderful
pix... there are bargains out there.. and...
Forum: Digital Photography February 3rd 07, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Camera and -20C temperature

I would recommend not moving to Canada, or the arctic/Antarctic, you would
have a nervous breakdown... ...

however, there is a very good article in Jan '07 photolife about taking pix
of polar...
Forum: Digital Photography February 1st 07, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
CF card for Canon Rebel

I am downloading my 2Gig CF card with the 200 pix I took tonight on my
300D.... works fine... kk

"Paul Parr" wrote in message
A supplier is...
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 07, 05:52 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Canon Digital 300D

what kind of problem, may not be one? kk

"apattijr" wrote in message
Does anyone have any problems other than myself...
Forum: Digital Photography January 24th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 58
kk Landscape Stitching & Lens Choice

Thanks for the infgo, i only got my posting capabilities back from my
newsserver today... it has only been a MONTH!!!

hope to continue particpating again.. kk
Forum: Digital Photography January 23rd 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 58
kk Landscape Stitching & Lens Choice

Panosaurus does not show up... it is a head, i cant find a site with
tutorials on it, can you post the url?? tnx ... kk

"Rudy Benner" wrote in...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 06, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
different shipping system

a friend of mine just shipped a guitar via UPS with fragile all over the
thing, and they DESTROYED IT... I have had trouble with them too... kk

"Morton Linder" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography November 30th 06, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
different shipping system

I don't know about Europe, but UPS has extra charges and such getting things
to Canada... I would go with the US mail.. USPS.. FedEx regular if they have
a less expensive rate I would go for it...,...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Need Lens Suggestion for Canon Digital Rebel

if your image is fuzzy you are too close to the image... it cant focus that
close...
a close-up lens would work better, and unless you use a diffuser on the
flash it will be very stark being so...
Forum: Digital Photography November 29th 06, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
Photoshop tutorial advice requested...

check out Amazon.com or Amazon.ca if you are in Canada, also chapters on
line... prices WAY better than the local book store and includes shipping on
orders more than $39.. going to get all my...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 23rd 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
tablet for drawing in PS

thanks, I think this is what I am steering towards... kk

As others have said, Wacom is the only game in town. It just depends on
your usage and budget as to which model you prefer. I've used...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 06, 11:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
tablets for drawing editing, info pse

thank you .. kk

html snipped

Wacom. They make three lines, the Cintiq, the Intuos, and the Graphire.
The Intuos and the 21" Cintiq support pen tilt and rotation--this means
that you...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 06, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
tablets for drawing editing, info pse

I think I will go with a 6x8, all I need to do now is find a good deal in
Canada!! tnx kk :o)

"Neil Ellwood" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography November 23rd 06, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
tablets for drawing editing, info pse

tnx.. kk

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
"www.kevinkienlein.com" wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
tablet for drawing in PS

tnx. kk

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
Tony Polson wrote:
"www.kevinkienlein.com" wrote:
I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
tablet for drawing in PS

:o) kk

"Tony Polson" wrote in message
"www.kevinkienlein.com" wrote:

I am looking towards buying a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 22nd 06, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems