Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SteveB
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 19th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveB
What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better ?

None. The mental pictures I have are far better than any images I have
captured on a camera.
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 19th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveB
What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better ?

None. The mental pictures I have are far better than any images I have
captured on a camera.
Forum: Digital Photography December 19th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveB
What life changing moments,do you wish you had photographed much better ?

None. The mental pictures I have are far better than any images I have
captured on a camera.
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 16th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By SteveB
Batteries

How does one do a reconditioning? I've got the standard Canon
chargers which are plug and go.

On some chargers, there is a "refresh" feature. However, on the proprietary
sized batteries, it...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By SteveB
Batteries

"David J Taylor"
wrote in
message ...
SteveB wrote:
[]
Right now, I have a...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By SteveB
Batteries

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By SteveB
Batteries

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
Visit Walmart and buy a load of AA Duracell Batteries. They're cheap.
You won't have to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By SteveB
Batteries

"David J Taylor"
wrote in
message ...
SteveB wrote:
Hope this is the right...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 14th 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 57
Posted By SteveB
Batteries

Hope this is the right place to ask ..........

I need some new rechargeable AA batteries, and I hear eneloops are the best.
I have several brands now that I use, and they are getting used up. I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 13th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveB
Camera selection question

"David J Taylor"
wrote in
message ...
Paul Furman wrote:
[]
Well I was just...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 12th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 16
Posted By SteveB
Camera selection question

I am going to buy hopefully my last camera. I had the Canon 40D
picked out, then the Nikon 90D came along with the two lens deal.

I'm graduating from a decent camera, and have been photographing...
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 08, 05:54 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 18
Posted By SteveB
WHITE TRASH

"retired54" wrote in message

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography November 2nd 08, 05:53 AM Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Replies: 18
Posted By SteveB
WHITE TRASH

"retired54" wrote in message
This particular trash claims to be white.

Define "be".

Steve
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 08, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.astro,rec.video.production
Replies: 45
Posted By SteveB
Serious question from a skeptic - practical realities of taking clear video/stills of UFO's?

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

"SteveB" meagain@rockvilleUSA wrote in message

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 22nd 08, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,sci.astro,rec.video.production
Replies: 45
Posted By SteveB
Serious question from a skeptic - practical realities of taking clear video/stills of UFO's?

"Rick Merrill" wrote in message
... The theory department would
hatch up some outlandish idea,

"theory...
Forum: Digital Photography April 14th 07, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By SteveB
Quality of Sony digicams vs. Canon

wrote in message
Hello,
What would everyone think is the higher quality of the 2, eg; least
likely to break down...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveB
7 Ways to Speed up and Optimize Windows XP

"Code name 47" wrote in message

I have seen these tips on the internet and these tips have helped me
alot to...
Forum: Digital Photography March 25th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 106
Posted By SteveB
Best non-SLR

"Eddie" wrote in message
After serious thinking Tony wrote :
If I don't want to spend the bigger $ on a...
Forum: Digital Photography March 23rd 07, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 15
Posted By SteveB
Fading of Inkjet digital prints

I haven't seen any fading on any prints using InkTec refill ink in my HP
5550 with Ilford Printasia glossy paper in about 4yrs, and older HP printers
before that. That's behind glass or in albums...
Forum: Digital Photography March 9th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By SteveB
Charging rate and battery life

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
MikeM wrote:
I just bought some Duracel rechargable 2650 MAh NiMH batteries and a
Forum: Digital Photography February 23rd 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By SteveB
Fast-ish lens for Pentax K100D?

"Eric Babula" wrote in message
Sorry if this is a repost for some of you. This message didn't seem to
go out,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By SteveB
Time is near to replace my Oly C5050Zoom....what comes close?

I have an Olympus C750 and know how good the 5050 was/is, but have my doubts
you'll find any prosumer that will beat it for quality, perhaps operating
speed but that's about it.

Have a think about...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 06, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By SteveB
flash too bright with digital cameras?

"a630 user" wrote in message
I got a Canon A-630 this week, and seem to have the same problem.

Any pictures...
Forum: Digital Photography December 17th 06, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
Posted By SteveB
Rechargeable batter life related question

If they're rated similar to Uniross Hybrios (same technology), the Eneloops
are good for 5 years life.

"Paul Rubin" wrote in message...
Forum: Digital Photography December 3rd 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 18
Posted By SteveB
Unreadable JPG Files on CD

2 things to try that can work miracles....
Clean the disk and polish it radially with furniture spray, although there
is better purpose made stuff.
Isobuster. I rescued about 95% of a similar CD of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41