Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Garrot" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:00:41 -0700, "=\(8\)"
wrote:

Actually she...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Rich" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 7:58 pm, notbob wrote:
On 2007-06-13, Rich...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography

On 2007-06-13, Rich...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Rich" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 12:12 am, "=\(8\)" wrote:
"Rich"...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Garrot" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:07:07 -0700, Rich wrote:

Panasonic has said...
Forum: Digital Photography June 14th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 33
Posted By =\(8\)
Why not do moire filtration in post-process?

"James Silverton" wrote in message
=(8) wrote on Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:56:11 -0700:

"Aaron" ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 33
Posted By =\(8\)
Why not do moire filtration in post-process?

"Aaron" wrote in message
And lo, Rich emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Is it possible? ...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Akiralx" wrote in message

"Sammy" wrote in message
Many...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.video.desktop,alt.graphics.photoshop,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 10
Posted By =\(8\)
video: Photosynth + Seadragon = "All your photos are belong to us"

"Aaron" wrote in message
And lo, =(8) emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
Copyright issues...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By =\(8\)
Revolutionary use of digital images

"Rich" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 9:23 am, Derek Fountain wrote:
This was on Digg...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By =\(8\)
Revolutionary use of digital images

"acl" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 5:23 pm, Derek Fountain wrote:

But,...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Rich" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 1:38 pm, Sammy wrote:
Many years ago we saw Nikon...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography

On 2007-06-12, =(8) wrote:

camera. The Leica name carries a lot of...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 33
Posted By =\(8\)
Why not do moire filtration in post-process?

"Rich" wrote in message
Is it possible? It would allow for full resolution exploitation of a
sensor if this...
Forum: Digital Photography June 13th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Garrot" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:44:15 -0500, "Stan Beck"
wrote:

An...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Stan Beck" wrote in message
An interesting note is that some of Leica compact cameras are almost
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"if" wrote in message
"=\(8\)" wrote:

"Sammy" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 17
Posted By =\(8\)
Revolutionary use of digital images

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"if" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.video.desktop,alt.graphics.photoshop,microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos
Replies: 10
Posted By =\(8\)
video: Photosynth + Seadragon = "All your photos are belong to us"

Copyright issues aside. Personally I was impressed enough that if they used
any of my images the wow factor they created with that was enough I would
let it slide. Frankly, I haven't been that...
Forum: Digital Photography June 12th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 122
Posted By =\(8\)
Leica lens on Panasonic subcompact - any good?

"Sammy" wrote in message
Many years ago we saw Nikon rebrand Nikkormat lenses as Nikkor. It
diluted some of the brand value of...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 10th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 17
Posted By =\(8\)
Image storage devices...any suggestions?

"the_niner_nation" wrote in message
Hi..I'm looking for a device to transfer then store images from a compact
Forum: Digital Photography June 10th 07, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 51
Posted By =\(8\)
Which PC for maximum reliability?

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hmmm,
Have one custom made.
I am using a 2xdual core Pentium...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 31st 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By =\(8\)
Future of digital slr's

"Not Me" wrote in message
What's the future of digital slr cameras?

We've heard that megapixels aren't everything.

Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 28th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By =\(8\)
Printer ink a major rip-off?

"Rod" wrote in message news:Ti66i.83$2v5.43@trndny06...

Just like gas if everyone used just a little less they would have to
reduce prices. The easy fix for ink is to refill....
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 28th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Replies: 120
Posted By =\(8\)
B&H puts another local camera store out of business (with my help, unfortunately)

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Oliver Costich wrote:

The real culprit in the demise of the local photo store is Ritz in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125